The Irremovable Morne Stain starts for Bulls

Forum » Rugby » The Irremovable Morne Stain starts for Bulls

Jan 30, 2020, 04:18

Morne Sh*t Stain is starting for the Bulls over the weekend. He just seems to persist and not even the strongest toilet cleaner can remove him. 

The Northern Bulls  The Morne Bullshitters

Image result for stain remover jokes

And in other news...

Fat Alberts finally passed the fitness test for the Lions after an extensive diet where he was locked in the team sauna for the last 4 weeks. He is not fit to start the season, but he is expected to have some game time and some point. 

Arno Botha is rumoured to be returning to the Bulls, he is homesick and misses being carted off by his own injury buggie at Loftus. 

Jannie Duplessis huffed and puffed his way around the practice sessions during the week, and is looking like a game starter. 

Jan 30, 2020, 07:23

I feel better already......Morne Stein anytime!

Jan 30, 2020, 08:26

The game plan that Human brings will suit Steyn.

Everyone seems to have written the Bulls off. I think they could challenge the Stormers and Jaguars to top their conference.

The Lions will challenge all comers for the wooden spoon this season.

Jan 30, 2020, 08:52

Go Bulls !!

Jan 30, 2020, 11:05

You know what - I give them to lose by 18 points to the Sharks - the worst Bulls team I have seen for years,   Morne is a stain on rugby. 

Jan 30, 2020, 12:58

Fucking useless player

That Bulls side is super shit

Bunch of washed up geriatrics

Jan 30, 2020, 13:27

I'd be more annoyed with Ivan van Zyl at scrumhalf 

Jan 30, 2020, 13:33

Nope van Zyl at 9 is fine, Morne at 10 is an insult

Jan 30, 2020, 14:35

Yeah, al of a sudden we have a host of has been, injured and geriatric players popping up in our teams. The bulls have lost a lot of quality players and it doesn't look like they have any youngsters coming through. 

Then, I've also noticed a surge of quotas in the sharks, but then again. I think the Sharks back line is their on merit, but I'm not so sure of their forwards. 

Also, what I have seen of Libbok hasn't really impressed me. He has a very wiry build, a good boot and very instinctive on attack, but I'm not sure if he has the tactical brain to sum up his opposition. That's probably where Morne comes in, kick the leather of the ball and get forward movement for their pack. 

Jan 30, 2020, 14:48

There are very few quota players these days in fact the term can no longer be used given there are just as many suspect white selections as there are black

I can’t think of any quota selection in the Sharks side other than Andrews at lock

Jan 31, 2020, 07:40

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!!

When you have nothing but rubbish to select from ... what do you do?

When all that's left are the dregs at the bottom of the barrel  ... what do you do?

When all the talent has left for distant shores due to racism and Rassie's promise of "developing the players" ... and your stuck with those who nobody wants ... whatever do you do?

How do you fill the stadiums when all you have is incompetent club chumps pretending rugby?

You get online support from Super Sport. That's what. You get them to tell us tall tales of the wondrous black talent we have back home ... how we must support these players of the future ... with our hard earned cash ... and ... you get dumb fucks like Dumb Fuck Dave to say things like

"There are very few quota players these days in fact the term can no longer be used given there are just as many suspect white selections as there are black

I can’t think of any quota selection in the Sharks side other than Andrews at lock"

This inbred fool doesn't even know what a quota is ... and yet here he is .. mouthing off ... boner in hand ... and toadies like Arthur buy into this nonsense.

Jan 31, 2020, 13:47

Wow we have this twat talking rugby the same guy that rates Ross Cronje and wanted Boshoff as the Bok 10!!!

Go back to bed cunt, no one is listening

Big fat yawn

Jan 31, 2020, 21:27

So all of the Bulls points were pole kicks, while the Sharks scored 2 tries. 

It is obvious the Bulls will be a joke in bad taste this season. They will play negatively to try to keep the scoreboard down.  

Keep it in the forwards to try tire the opposition forward pack. However once a team works out how to go wide through multiple phases, the unfit Bulls forwards will huff and puff from ruck to ruck. As time goes on more space will open. 

The game plan against the Bulls is to play touch rugby for 15 minutes to tire them out, and avoid running through the middle of the park from the first phase. Once the Bulls pack starts to walk around, it is time to destroy them.

Jan 31, 2020, 23:38

I watched the game to see certain players had on the game,   Three of those are Bosch, Esterhuicen and Morne.  My summary are as follows:-

Bosch -

*  kicks at goal were excellent and there was one issue that is important as well,  A penalty line kick must find touch otherwise it is a major problem and cannot be excused;

*  his out of hand kicking was sound and effective;      

*  seems at times to be uncertain about what to do with balls and  that reduced the effectiveness of the backline.

Esterhuizen -

*  was mostly absent from the game and definitely ineffective in defense; and 

*   he did very little in balls carries as well

Morne

*   he is still the same as always - too many aimless and ineffective kicking allowing the opposition to counter-attack; and

*   he neutralizes backlines - the Bulls backline was totally ineffective as expected,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Feb 01, 2020, 02:02

Mike bullshit re Esterhuizen - he was solid in defence and his pass putting Nohamba away for the try was great vision

Other than that it was not a game where centres had much to do

Feb 01, 2020, 09:43

Well, we all know how mediocre the Bulls side this year is and that they are underdogs in the SA teams in this competition but a hurting and wounded Bull is also dangerous and has nothing lose by throwing everything into a game and that's what makes them dangerous. There are a lot of hungry young players still to be put through a baptism of fire and that too can be good.

I'm not a Morne fan and don't like the kicking game but at times it can be effective in different circumstances...but I'm sure the Bulls will experiment if they can get a few wins and build confidence. There might be a few surprises yet.

Kings Park last night was not an ideal venue for the first match...Durban in January is a lousy place to play cricket let alone rugby...those of you that played school cricket there will know and we never played school rugby in January and February and even March. School rugby always started after Easter holidays.

Feb 08, 2020, 19:59

Morne ruined today's game. He has the effect of making both the opposition and his own team play negative rugby.

Feb 08, 2020, 21:12

What contribution did Morne make to the game against the Stormers.   I would say he was  90% dismally poor and 10% poor.  

BS passing and dismal kicking away of possession undermines the team.   I think as a team the Bulls at least was competitive - they had 55% possession and 65% territory advantage which should have been utilized better,    The moment Morne was replaced the Bulls backline made a long distance break-out that could have let to a try.   Instead of hanging onto the ball Hendriks should have passed it - White Line Fever in evidence.       

Feb 09, 2020, 14:00

Fuck he was useless - he is a chicken shit, he was shitting himself every time he threw those pathetic passes that either went nowhere or sold the receiver

The Bulls deserve what they get signing shit like this

Feb 09, 2020, 14:04

Morne Shit Stain was eventually removed from Stade Francais after Meyer was disposed of. It was the only way to get rid of him. 

The clown Poteman that the Bulls have as a coach, loves Morne. 

Feb 09, 2020, 14:24

The guy is literally shit scared of contact much like Naas was

But at least Naas had many other strengths

Feb 10, 2020, 12:35

I just watched the Stomers bulls game, how bad was this guy. He never got his backline going, the amount of poor passes that he gave. I counted 4 within the first 15 minutes, never finding his runners not to mention his poor kicks. 

Given that the the bulls had so many chances to kick at goal, which he is there for. 

Why do the bulls still have Pote! Absolute rubbish

I'm happy the stormers won, but I just had it when a SA team give away easy points. I want them to win all their home games against foreign teams and not a game the other teams target for an easy 5 points

Feb 10, 2020, 13:51

And the utterly useless Pote will select Morne for the next game 

Feb 10, 2020, 14:29

The Bulls has a bye in Round 3 - so we will have to see what happens next week. 

Feb 10, 2020, 14:57

Pote has conservatism written all over him, he will select chicken shit Morne all season

Feb 10, 2020, 15:05

Dave 

Not sure about that - the Bulls are privately-owned by Rupert and Motsepe and they will want to see results. 

Feb 10, 2020, 16:10

Hopefully the will get a decent 10 by round 4

They have 3 games at home against the Blue, Jags and Highlanders before they play against the reds away. 

Any half decent team should beat those 4 teams. 

Just wish they actually had Stander on their books, seems to be a far more capable 10 than Steyn or Libbok, although, at this rate I would choose Libbok over Steyn any day

Feb 10, 2020, 16:45

Libbok at least has an attacking mindset

Far far better option than useless Morne

Feb 10, 2020, 18:41

Definitely agree Saffex, why did they bring Steyn over, what can Libbok learn from him. How to stand deep and kick the ball away

Feb 10, 2020, 19:14

Says a lot about Pote the coach bringing Morne Steyn back and starting him

Feb 10, 2020, 22:24

DirtyMutt's predictions below. What a total imbecile, and just goes to show how little he knows about rugby. 

Anyone with more than 1 brain cell can see the Bulls are playing terrible. When they travel overseas they are going to be hopeless.

Jan 30, 2020, 08:26

The game plan that Human brings will suit Steyn.

Everyone seems to have written the Bulls off. I think they could challenge the Stormers and Jaguars to top their conference.

Feb 11, 2020, 02:43

Libbok......hahaha.....you can’t be serious.

Feb 11, 2020, 05:22

For the Bulls the situation is indeed serious - the flyhalf for the 2nd team of Witgatwortelfortein would be an improvement on Morne..     

Feb 11, 2020, 13:01

Yes Moz serious - I’d take any 10 over the utterly useless Steyn

I don’t mind Libbok at all - great attacking 10, probably better suited to 7’s but I’d take him over Morne any day - no contest

There is no place for chicken shits in modern day rugby

May 29, 2020, 20:56

Some early predictions about the Bulls proved correct. 

You need to Log in to reply.