The Invitational Degenerate Mars XV - One way trip

Forum » Rugby » The Invitational Degenerate Mars XV - One way trip

Mar 17, 2020, 02:31

The wasters in SuperRugby 2020. 

2. Craig Burden - My grandmother could scrum better than him. A tired never has been. Back from the dead.

3.Jannie Duplessis

5. Juandre Kruger- he has been hopeless for the Bulls this season

7. Fat Alberts - This old man needs to hang up his boots. This former bone crusher could barely tackle a cheerleader. 

8. Josh Strauss (he can be hopeless at both 7 and 8)

9.  The backup Stormers scrumhalf. He looks like a prop.

10. Morne Shit Steyn. Currently a bench sitter. The Bulls backline is finally starting to function, now that they are without him.

12. Dan Kriel - Hopeless

13. Jonny Kutze - A traditional Bulls centre from the 70's with tunnel vision. Looks like a prop that runs straight. He has no step or pass.  

15. Andries Coetzee - appears to have lost any semblance of form.

Coach- Pote Human

Mar 17, 2020, 02:44

Nothing wrong with Wilco at all been strong as an ox in the scrums this season as he always is

Mar 17, 2020, 02:49

Josh Strauss. 

Mar 17, 2020, 03:36

I considered Strauss as number 7, but Alberts took the position. I believe Strauss has some experience at 8, so I have moved him accordingly. 

Mar 17, 2020, 09:25

Kotze is underrated, he seems to beat the first defender almost every time

He is not nearly as bad as you think

Dan Kriel has had the odd good game, for the rest solid at best

Rass and Matthews have been crap at 13 for the Lions

The original Bulls 6 was pretty useless he has since been dropped

Jannie du Plessis was pathetic at 3, putting Louw in the team is ignorance of the highest level when we had Jannie there

Josh Strauss has been ok, in fact he made SA team of the week this week at 7

Warner is the worst of the 9’s

v Zyl, Orie and Andrews are all crap 5’s

Mar 17, 2020, 09:46

I agree with most of the comments of Dave here,  Jannie is definitely crap and belong in the relevant team as suggested,   Louw seems to have more poor games than acceptable ones - he is not in the same category as Jannie.   

There is one thing that is clear - if a NH club refuses to renew  a contract or sent players packing people can be sure there are sound reasons for that to happen.   Why they then find their way into SA teams is a real problem.      

Mar 17, 2020, 10:34

I forgot about Jannie. I have now added him

Kotze is crap. Has he ever passed the ball?  He will remain in this team. 

I have seen Dan Kriel have one decent game, but no way he is SuperRugby standard. 

Mar 17, 2020, 16:55

Dave .....not too late to put Burden back as your number one choice center, as in the past.

Mar 17, 2020, 20:48

Burden was a great U20 centre on par with Clyde Rathbone

Mar 17, 2020, 21:11

"There is one thing that is clear - if a NH club refuses to renew  a contract or sent players packing people can be sure there are sound reasons for that to happen.   Why they then find their way into SA teams is a real problem."

Must be those superior standards up north. Careful how you answer this ( I know you will be anything but! :D)

Mar 17, 2020, 22:38

Balls there is very few if any of the top clubs are better than the Super Rugby sides, Ignorance is bliss and AO must be a very happy idiot.  LMAO    

Mar 17, 2020, 23:36

Hahaha.....he takes the bait.

You need to Log in to reply.