That Ntamack breakout from ingoal...

Forum » Rugby » That Ntamack breakout from ingoal...

Nov 21, 2021, 13:50

...was a thing of beauty. May we see more of that and less of the endless stampkar and kicking in future. The game has lost much of its appeal to me lately. The French have rekindled some.

Nov 21, 2021, 14:04

It was brilliant. The game of rugby in its best shape.

More about it as this action underlines the gap existing between quota players trained in the north and quota players trained in SA.

It is noticeable how from such a smaller pool, the north managed to grow players able to deliver such a thing of beauty.

Quota players trained in the north are so superior to quota players trained in SA.

Nov 21, 2021, 14:07

That was a great try, which proved vital in the French ending the game as a contest. Great game, as were the other matches over this weekend. 
Best rugby I have seen in ages. 

Nov 21, 2021, 14:14

The action did not end with a try. This refers to the break out that was massively decisive in the outcome of the game.

The game was even as NZ had come back into the game, then suddenly, this spark of audacity, this flash of brilliance, this stunning break out from the ingoal.

It did not end with a try as there was so good defending by NZ and poor attacking from the French who failed to support properly the ball carrier.

But what class oozing from the action, and from a quota player. SA has none of them despite the larger than life pool of recruits.

Nov 21, 2021, 14:33

Yeah this particular play ended in a penalty 3-pointer for France and yellow for Savea, SB.

Nov 21, 2021, 15:30

On the subject of quotas,  Trad, you're the forum quota idiot...

Nov 21, 2021, 17:29

Now that was the most enjoyable game of rugby that I have seen this season.

The French forwards took the game to the All Blacks and they crumbled under the constant pressure.

Viva la France.

Appears that the NZ war cry before the game should be renamed  KaKa after that performance.

Nov 21, 2021, 17:35

Nah Arthur, NZ still played well, but France was just better motivated on the evening...I wonder if the time the match was played had something to do with things. Kinda absurd to play that late at night in the Northern Hemisphere Winter...

Nov 21, 2021, 17:47

Good point I was not aware that the game was played that late.

Thanks for the update.

You need to Log in to reply.