Sinckler injury was fatal

Forum » Rugby » Sinckler injury was fatal

Nov 02, 2019, 14:21

Well done Boks.

England only in the game for about ten or so minutes in total.

Sickler's injury was huge. 

If there was ever gonna be any parity at scrum his presence would have been required.

It put England under huge pressure and combined with the clear switch up in tactics from Rassie, England simply looked unrecoverable almost throughout.

Very happy for the Boks but also a tad sad for Sinckler. 

I'm off to get hammered.

Lekker Boks!

Nov 02, 2019, 14:24

Yeah it was bad but you gotta take those on the chin. Those kicks kept us in our half and ate up the clock. How many penalties at the scrum??? Loads. It took us out of the game and then you guys eventually scored some tries. There were some bad cals to rub salt into the wound but overall ref was pretty good. Just not our day.

Nov 04, 2019, 19:42

Bullshit Cole is recognised as England’s best scrummaging tighthead

Nov 04, 2019, 19:49

There was a comment during the time when Sinckler laid on the grass that Cole was a better scrummager than Sinckler - but the latter was a better ball carrier and defender,  That be the case I believe that Sinckler would have been a worse disaster in scrumming than Cole was.   

Nov 04, 2019, 20:16

Yep that is the case. Cole scrums, Sinckler the ball player who is solid in the scrums

Nov 04, 2019, 21:25

if Sinckler was a monster scrummager he hid it very well. No as said above his strength is his mobility not scrummaging..

Nov 04, 2019, 21:35

Scrumming wasn't the Poms' onlu problem. 

Nov 04, 2019, 22:47

Plum I agree - this incident 2mins into the GF was a massive blow to poms.

Not necessarily just due to his ability as a tighthead but more that it sent a shock wave through their team preparations and their leadership in forward pack probably lacking a little.

Saffex - I hear what you are saying about cole - but the fact that their starting front row was replaced 2mins into the game is huge disruption...

Also at training it would be the starting front row packing down against the reserve bench front row. Sinckler is use to his front row partners... so would Cole be...

The fact incident was friendly fire hurts the poms more - but 100% plum this incident definitely went a long way to throwing the poms into disarray....... and helped in outcome of the game... no question.

Nov 04, 2019, 23:38

Red that’s rugby you train for those possibilities

We lost Mbonambi and Lood at the same time 15 min later

Nov 05, 2019, 00:35

The English scrum improved a bit in the second half, so it seems that the problem was more on the loosehead side than the tighthead side. 

I think Mako was replaced at half time, but Beast and Malherbe followed shortly after. With so many changes it is not 100% clear, but it did appear that Beast made Mako his bunny

Nov 05, 2019, 01:57

'The Beast made Mako his bunny'.....hard to do given they were on opposite sides of the scrum. This is probably a bit challenging, but all is revealed in my string on scrums.

Nov 05, 2019, 02:05

Oops, it was the tighthead that was replaced- Sinclare. It was Malherbe that moered Mako. 

However, Rassie is like Meyer in that he often replaces both props at the same time. So it is not always easy to see which prop is having the most effect- unless the scrum wheels, or collapses from one side all of the time.

The English scrum did improve when Marler entered the fray- and Mako left the pitch. 

However, because both Bok props left the field in the 43rd minute- it is not clear how much better the starting Bok front row was better than the Bomb squad front row, or the % of the effect by Beast vs Malherbe

Nov 05, 2019, 02:21

No worries Shark.....understandable.....I'd forget about that Pilot's license though.

Nov 05, 2019, 06:49

Sinckler wasn't replaced by a superior player or scrumager.

Lood and Bongi were.

Having to replace Sinckler completely upset the balance of the Eng scrum. That's why their scrum briefly looked better when Cole's partner came on later in the piece.

The Bok's scrum never dominated any tier 1 nation at the WC or the RC this year like they dominated Eng in this final. 

Thinking that Sinckler's departure and Coles being forced into an 80 minute game had nothing to do with it doesn't jive. 

Nov 05, 2019, 07:12

Plum

You are welcome to your opinion of course - but facts are that Cole us regarded by England as the better scrummager than Sinckler is - but the latter is better in other facets of the game.   

The other aspects I am not sure about is your statement  "The Bok's scrum never dominated any tier 1 nation at the WC or the RC this year like they dominated Eng in this final. "

It is to my mind a fact that the Springboks in all cases dominated the opposing team in scrumming, Perhaps not as badly as they did on Saturday - but then one has to bear in mind that the Springboks in all components of the game put in a better performance than in other games in the WC.   The same extra effort was not confined to scrumming only - so if it happened to Coles - it would most definitely also have happened to Sinckler.    

Nov 05, 2019, 07:31

The other aspects I am not sure about is your statement  "The Bok's scrum never dominated any tier 1 nation at the WC or the RC this year like they dominated Eng in this final. "

"It is to my mind a fact that the Springboks in all cases dominated the opposing team in scrumming, Perhaps not as badly as they did on Saturday"

Ok, do tell what point you're trying to make?

Are you just repeating what I'm saying?

Also, if Cole was a better Partner for Mako, then Eddie Jones would start him.

Unless of course you think that failing to achieve balance with your props is not key to successful scrum.

Nov 05, 2019, 07:32

Having consulted my info, Meyer didn't actually have a tendency to replace both props simultaneously. He replaced both props at the same time against Japan, and within a minute of each other in the win over Argentina in 2015. Quite often ten or fifteen minutes apart. This season Meyer has often subbed both within three-to-five minutes of each other. How this relates to effective scrumming etc I'll leave for others to discuss. I'm just putting this out there. 

Nov 05, 2019, 07:52

Well - lets accept one thing - as proven as coach of the Springboks and now confirmed at Stade Francais - Meyer was a useless and  inadequate coach,   So why refer to him at all?

Better forget the "dark age" when he was coaching the Springboks,   

Nov 05, 2019, 07:57

Because Her Haifisch mentioned him you obszczymurek. Besides, why forget the last great tactician we ever had? 

Nov 05, 2019, 08:01

Tactician??????????  When did that happen - one thing Meyer without any discernable game plan at all can never be accused of,  LMAO

Nov 05, 2019, 08:03

"one thing Meyer without any discernable game plan at all can never be accused of"

Can syntax use please you proper? Todah

Nov 05, 2019, 12:48

Plum I did not take you for one of the ignorant twits.

Cole is a better scrummager than Sinckler and that’s a fact

Saying Lood was replaced by a superior player is laughable.

Mostert is useless, Lood is ten times the player as evidenced by Rassie demoting powder puff Mostert and promoting a real lock-in Lood to the starting side

Get a fucking grip

Nov 05, 2019, 12:48

Plum I did not take you for one of the ignorant twits.

Cole is a better scrummager than Sinckler and that’s a fact. Sinckler is the better all round player and solid in the scrums that’s why Eddie starts him. Eddie likes forwards that interplay with backs that’s why he starts with Sinckler. All Cole does is scrum

Saying Lood was replaced by a superior player is laughable.

Mostert is useless, Lood is ten times the player as evidenced by Rassie demoting powder puff Mostert and promoting a real lock-in Lood to the starting side

Get a fucking grip

Nov 05, 2019, 15:22

As to Mostert will be 29 years old this month and I do believe that the WC Final is the last test he played for the Springboks.   He has serious problems in performance. due to physical deficiency problems.   In any event Erasmus will look at younger players to prepare them for the next WC and one is Schickerling.   

One can only wish him the best for the future, but I do not think it will be in the Springbok team.      

Nov 05, 2019, 17:04

Saffex, heart means more to me than it does to most.

That's why I supported Faf when most agreed with Coetzee dropping him "because his pass was average". It's why I continued to support Eben even though I felt he was a poser. It's why I prefer Am to Kriel even though Kriel is supposedly a superior athlete.

It's why I'll support Mostert until he retires. He has the biggest heart of them all. 

So maybe my preference of him over Lood is a tad irrational. That ain't gonna change.

England's scrum was not dominated like this by us or by anyone else in the last two years. And we've not dominated anyone(tier 1) else like that at scrum time since, geez, can you remember an occasion? I can't.

This in a game where Sinckler leaves the field in the first three minutes. 

Sinckler is a better ball player than Cole, sure. But your suggestion is that had he not went off, we'd have done even better at scrum time?

Nah man. To me, they lost their balance up front and that is what contributed the most to their crumbling scrum. 

So I guess the underlying question is, how important is balance in a front row combination?

If I knew rugby as well as I do cricket, I'd probably know the answer

Nov 05, 2019, 17:33

Nope losing Sinckler would not have weakened their scrum regardless of balance because Cole has been in the England set up for so long.

If an experienced stronger scrummager comes on there is no way in hell your scrum is going to be weaker.

We will never know had Sinckler stayed on whether the England scrum would have suffered even more at the hands of the Boks

Actually the Bok scrum has been getting the better of other scrums this season.

I’m with you on the likes of Faf and sticking to him, I was the same. I don’t buy into the shit that his service is weak for it simply is not.

Kriel vs Am is a close call, I prefer Kriel and both have heart

Huge difference is when it comes to Lood vs Mostert. Heart gets you nowhere in the engine room. You need physicality which Mostert has none of and sadly that’s down to his own doing.

You see every player in the Bok side all muscled up and conditioned except for Mostert.

Had he taken the trouble to put 10kg of muscle on he would have been the real deal.

Next time you watch Mostert look beyond his energy and heart and actually look at how productive he is whenever he runs with the ball into contact or makes a tackle or attempts a clear out - it’s all feeble stuff as he is just not equipped to physically impose himself

He would not make my Super rugby starting side as a lock he might just make it as a blindside but I’m not even convinced of that.

I don’t rate him at all he is a physical liability thanks to being a lazy trainer

Nov 05, 2019, 18:05

Lomp is a 20 minute player then he fades....Stephanie saves energy and puts out in the second half ......Mostert is a 90 minute dynamo, doing something to help his team every minute.

Nov 05, 2019, 18:13

"If he only put 10kg of muscle on"

You can tell he never worked out in his life. Mostert improved the side when he replaced Lood. 

Nov 05, 2019, 18:17

Mostert was the leading tackler in the goal line stand....got Vunipola twice.

Nov 05, 2019, 18:54

Plum 

Just a bit of advice - the key to the balance in the scrum is the hooker.  That is why refs always address the hooker first and only talk to the props if the problem persists,  

Mozart

Good for Mostert - but I have no doubt that De Jager would have made a much stronger  tackle than Mostert is capable of.   It has been proved conclusively that De Jager is physically much stronger than Mostert - hence my comments. 

Nov 05, 2019, 19:05

What utter crap Lood is good all game , Mostert provides zero productivity other than the odd low tackle and the odd line out ball

Aug you are speaking shit, Mostert did nothing of note when he replaced Lood other than tackle coupled with a good few misses when the Poms were camped on our line

Mostert is useless and I’m guessing we won’t see him in a Bok side again.

Here’s hoping anyway

Nov 05, 2019, 19:12

Mozart

How did De Jager manage to make 13 tackles in 20 minutes in the Wales game?  That is another amazing and ignorant statement by you.  He always played longer before substitution than Etzebeth does.   If he only played for twenty minutes he would have been substituted earlier than Etzebeth. 

Please keep to facts and steer clear of prejudice.    

Nov 05, 2019, 19:16

Itoje is a  better version of Stephanie.....faster, more agile, a better lineout forward, a better passer, better fetcher.... but Itoje is crap and Stephanie is great. 

Mostert tackles more and more securely than Steph....but he's crap.

So what does Steph do.....break tackles, nope.....turnover balls on the deck, nope.....jump securely on his own ball, nope.

It's inexplicable but a false consensus has formed about this perfectly ordinary player. Snyman  is much more talented, if only he didn't look like a Boer War general.

Nov 05, 2019, 20:01

Steph and Lood were like treacle as ball carriers. It was up to Thor and Eben to take through our final two games - which just so happened to be our first credible opposition since the loss to New Zealand, which also showcased Steph's poor defence. Steph is lauded as the best breakdown threat in the world. I have yet to see anything of that. Pushed aside in the first half of the final. What turnovers? He is a myth. Lood is a myth as well. The production is as it is.

Snyman's carries to close out the game were magnificent. Perfectly showcasing everything Steph and Lood lack. In my view, he is the most complete lock in world rugby. 

Nov 05, 2019, 21:24

Itoje is not fit to tie PSDT bootlaces

Mostert tackles more securely than PSDT - what rubbish

There is a reason Lood and PSDT start and why Mostert used to start and then got dropped

Nov 05, 2019, 22:23

A reason, but not a good reason....Mostert did for 70 minutes what Lomp  couldn't do for  10 minutes. 

Nov 05, 2019, 23:40

What did Mostert do apart from make some tackles and miss a few vital ones

Actually I think he was the only one who kept missing the odd tackle when England were camped on the line. He nearly cost us as he has in two previous tests where tries were scored after his easy misses

Faf might have missed one as well but it was useless Mostert doing the missing.

What exactly did useless Mostert do that Lood could not?

Nov 05, 2019, 23:53

Mostert 5 runs 0m gained in 60min

Lood 1 run 0m gained in 19min

Mostert 15 tackles in 60min

Lood 6 tackles in 19min

Hmmmm those stats tell me Lood was more effective in his 19min

These stats are rubbish anyway as it says Mostert never missed a tackle which is rubbish as I recall at least 2 when England kept attacking our line

Nov 06, 2019, 00:05

Lomp was monstered and bounced off so badly in the tackle, he hurt himself. And he left just about on  cue. Typically he plays for about 20 minutes, then the shoulders slump, the hair falls in his face and he lomps after the play. Hence Lomp....not fit to tie Mostert's boot laces.

Nov 06, 2019, 00:18

Oh what utter crap there was no bounce off at all, it was an innocuous bit of contact that caused the injury.

I know it well thanks to a lifetime of shoulder dislocations. Stop bullshitting Moz.

Mostert came on and for 60 min could not gain a single metre for he is that weak he simply can’t impose himself.

Mostert did nothing of note for 60min which is his usual contribution hence being dropped.

In the WC side of the tournament some selectors had Lood in their side - I wonder why that is?

Nov 06, 2019, 01:17

Something that is apparent is that players seem to have become better under Rassie, not just the team as a unit. 

As was the case at the Bulls with John Mitchell, it seemed that certain players have overcome some of their weaknesses.
Jessy Kriel and Pollard seemed to improve under Mitchell. 

Delande, for example, was not a good tackler, but he has improved leaps and bounds in this area.

Steph Dutoit was also an inconsistent tackler in both technique and positional play, as illustrated by the Ben Young dummies a few years ago. 

Nov 06, 2019, 07:05

SB

Fact is that we have two members on site who cannot stand the fact that the Springboks coached by Erasmus won the WC and gives no credit to Erasmus for anything, while on all-out attack against the players they normally attack.   

Du Toit by 2016 played about 3 tests as a loosie and it was only after Erasmus requested the  Stormers to move him to 7 that he really became the permanent pick of Erasmus at 7.   Erasmus - himself as a top class loosie in his playing career - was obviously responsible for the real improvement in his performances.

Nov 06, 2019, 07:05

Duplication

Nov 06, 2019, 07:15

...Or maybe can all just admit that every one of those players deserved their win.

If any one of you were the parent of any one of the players you'd be exploding with pride.

I'm proud of all of them and super stoked that we won in the final. 

Especially the way we did it. 

Every achievement in life has an element of luck to it. Life is built on chance and co-incidence.

Why dwell on it?

We did well. Rassie has improved the side and the boys are playing for the jersey. They're all warriors and put their bodies on the line against the best team in the world. And they smashed em.

What more can we ask for?

I've watched the game five times already haha

Nov 06, 2019, 07:23

"Fact is that we have two members on site who cannot stand the fact that the Springboks coached by Erasmus won the WC and gives no credit to Erasmus for anything, while on all-out attack against the players they normally attack."

Lügnerin, you are flailing around like a drunk. Settle your thoughts, quieten your tongues and open your eyes. You use exaggerated language which reveals your unstable and irrational emotional state. I credited them for what they did. However, I have discussed various aspects things that have been stated by other posters, the media etc. Things which are not true: 

1. Rassie changed the entire gameplan for the final. That's not true.
  2. The Boks attacking game ball-in-hand has improved. No it hasn't.
  3. Rassie has advanced the Bok game. No he hasn't.
  4. Steph is the best player in the world. No he isn't. 
  5. Damian has all of a sudden "discovered himself". No, he hasn't.
  6. Lood was an integral Bok. He wasn't. 
Those are my disagreements. I haven't needed to mount any kind of "all-out attack" to refute that nonsense. Thus far, the critics are pushing emotive language to create an impression of rugby nous. It hasn't worked. You in particular have yet to put any rugby content on the table. Zero. What have we seen? Personal attacks. You aren't the only one. Quite frankly, it's embarrassing. 

Nov 06, 2019, 07:59

I am really amazed at what the two BSters come up with,  All the 6 things AO mentioned is unadulterated BS and exact opposite what actually  happened.

According to him Meyer - a total failure even on club level - is the best coach the Springboks had for years,   He had according to AO a phenomenal game plan nobody bar him saw happening in games.   

How childish can Mozart and AO become?   Nothing is beyond them and lies and deception are two good tools they prefer to use.         

Nov 06, 2019, 08:02

Yes ... I agree. Losing their best tighthead within minutes upset them in more ways than one. It wasn’t just losing him that rattled them, but the manner in which he was lost. He was completely knocked out ... and there were even fears of a possible broken neck.

It was viewed as a bad omen and infected the entire team. The English were suddenly inaccurate in everything they did. They were not the same team that demolished the All Blacks.

They lost the match at that very moment. Even though they tried, they weren’t able to regain their composure. I had hopes that Eddie would settle them at the break.

Cole is by no means their best scrummager. Stupid Dave has his head up his backside ... as usual. He was born and bred a moron ... it can’t be helped. He’s doing the best he can with the limited brain capacity inherited from his mommy.

The best team in the world lost the match, rather than being beaten by a better side.

Everything went wrong for them. Kicking the ball directly into touch ... passing the ball behind players ... passing into touch ... running into each other ... no communication in receiving the high ball ... it was so uncharacteristic of them ... total shambles.

They lost the match to a team that had no right being in the final and it all began with Sinckler.

A very sad day indeed.

Nov 06, 2019, 08:07

"...exact opposite what actually  happened."

Really, you have yet to ascertain how this is so. You have yet to show me one instance of Steph's mythical production. Where is it? Moz already highlighted the poor play of Damian, inside the first six minutes alone! No Lügnerin. These are very well established facts. The fact that you cannot even vaguely refute theses points says it all. You are wrong, you have nothing. It's over. 

Nov 06, 2019, 08:51

CC

Unbelievable - even the English commentator said that Sinckler is not as good a scrummager as Cole is and that sounds to me as if he knows what he is talking about.    However, it was Itoje that caused the knock-out of Sinckler - not the Springboks.   Hs elbow hit Sinckler on the chin in an joint tackle attempt on Mapimpi and it knocked out Sinckler - so even if the replacement was a disaster - the English team did themselves in in that case.    

I think that most of the problems you refer to was due to pressure that the English players were subjected to,   England does not really have a good record against the Springboks during 2018 and 2019 and I was not really surprised about the fact that the Springboks won the game.   What really surprised me was the size of the  winning margin.  I may add that none of the thousands of participants in  Superbru predicted a Springbok win by 20 points - so I am not alone in  predicting a narrow margin win by the Springboks.

Sorry but I believe that the "best team in the world" you mentioned  is rather an over-description of the English team achievements.   Anyway they are at present rated as the third ranked team in the world and until they can up that ranking to 1 they cannot be regarded logically the "best team in the world" 

I know your attitude about quota selections and I intensely dislike such selections myself.  However, there are serious question marks about some players  - but I am convinced that most of the players of colour in the starting line-up are in fact not quota selections - they are in the team on merit and deserve being in the team.  Here I think of Kolbe, Mapimpi, Am and Beast for instance.          

The two tries scored by Mapimpi and Kolbe - the first tries scored by any of the Springbok teams winning the world cup in the finals  - were brilliantly executed and I believe regarded as such by most people.

In essence  I believe quota selection is total BS - but have no problem with selection of any  players based on merit. 

Nov 06, 2019, 09:19

Yes Mike ... I am aware of what happened. Believe it or not but I did watch the match ... so please save the lecture.  

The Goats are ranked as top dogs currently. That however doesn't mean that they are the best team on the planet. I know you are desperate enough to believe this ... just as you are desperate enough to rate Du Toit as the world's best ... but sadly you are well known for suffering with delusions.

Seeing things that aren't there is synonymous with you, Mike ... that and blatantly ignoring things by pretending that they don't exist ... even though it's clear for all to see ... is also part of your make up.

I am glad for you, Mike. Things went your way. The Goats won the cup. Your favourite coach is coach of the year ... your favourite player is now regarded as the world's best ... and your favourite quota riddled team is now looked upon as the best team of the year. .

You have the right to give us all the "I told you so" ... so enjoy.

I however, am not celebrating with you. I see things completely differently to how you see them.

Rassie is not the best coach on the planet and doesn't deserve the award ... Du Toit is not the best player on the planet and doesn't deserve the award ... and finally ... the Goats are not the best team of the year and do not deserve the award.

See the difference?

Nov 06, 2019, 09:19

AO

That is total BS by you in your deranged mindset.  Are you really not ashamed about distorting things.   Get real for a change and accept that superior coaching and hard work by all team members with superior skill sets  won the Webb Ellis trophy,   No distorted figures of yours will change that.   

*   The Springboks won the WC

*    The Springboks were the team of the Year

*    Erasmus was the Coach of the Year

*    Du Toit was the Player of the Year

Unless you accept real facts - you are crazy.   

Nov 06, 2019, 09:21

CC

Some reasons for your comments would be sincerely appreciated.     

Nov 06, 2019, 09:25

Huh?

Explain?

Nov 06, 2019, 09:31

Please more explanation as to the following:-

"Rassie is not the best coach on the planet and doesn't deserve the award ... Du Toit is not the best player on the planet and doesn't deserve the award ... and finally ... the Goats are not the best team of the year and do not deserve the award."

Please keep to facts if you don't mind -

*   What was the comparative record of the other coaches in 2019?

*    Who did the selection of the player and coach of the year and why do you know better than the eight experts involved.  

Nov 06, 2019, 09:47

Well .. where do I begin?

What did Du Toit do to earn the best player of YEAR award?

What did Rassie do to earn the best coach of the YEAR award.?

What did the Goats do to earn the best team of the YEAR award?

Personally ... Japan should have won the team of the year award. They have made massive strides over the year ... competing against great odds ... and coming out winners in almost every aspect.

Jamie Joseph should have won the coach of the year award. He led his charges to great victories over Ireland and Scotland and pushed the Goats to the wire in a match that was flawed by poor reffing.

Anyone of Himeno, Horie, Lappies, Matsushima and Nigate were better options as best player of the year.

Does that answer your question?   

Nov 06, 2019, 10:06

Thanks for your explanation - but it contains big holes.  I was very happy to see you rate Labuschagne - always said that Meyer was a total idiot to ignore him.

Yes - Japan did very well and that is a fact.  But they lost two matches against SA by wide margins and that reduced their chances of being the team of the year and also the chance of Joseph . 

My problem is that  there was a group of eight players with huge experience in playing test rugby and they selected the team, coach and players to get awards.   In essence for me there is a problem - since we do not know how they arrived at the decisions pertaining to the awards,   Whatever they decided on must be based on  merit  - without prejudice playing a role.  Only one representative on the panel is a South African - the rest are from the other top rugby playing countries in the world.  However, I do not know on what they base their decisions - neither do you.

Whatever made them to decide on the Awards may result in people from outside queering their decisions - but in the end the decisions were made by them and them alone.   I am afraid that we can all express reservations about their choices - but such reservations in the end counts for nothing - since decisions will not be changed,    .  .      

Nov 06, 2019, 11:51

Cole is a better scrummager than Sinckler - FACT

Losing Sinckler would not have affected the side in any huge way as losing players to injury is part and parcel of the game.

The Poms lost because the Boks were far better than them. We did not beat them we thrashed them. That result would not have changed had Sinckler stayed on the field - FACT

Get that into your stupid head Clown Cunt

Nov 06, 2019, 14:12

Dave

What the site idiots ignore totally is the point differences between finalists:

1987      -    Difference   =    20 points

1999      -    Difference   =     23 points

2019      -    Difference   =     20 points

It is rare to see winning margins of more than 10 points,   Aside from the above on the 2015 WC final when the AB's beat the Wallabies.   So in five out of the 9 WC played the difference in points were between 1 and 9 points.  

Looking at the above - one can put the issue of winning margins really in perspective.   The 2019 result was one of the three highest point difference scores in WC finals and anybody not appreciating that is talking utter tripe  

Nov 06, 2019, 22:39

Bwhaaahaaaa

Clown Cunt asks what Rassie did to deserve coach of the year.

Um let’s see -

We won the Rugby Championship - tick

We won the World Cup - tick

We went from number 5 to number 1 in the world rankings - tick

Cunt I hope that helps but chances are it won’t. There is no cure for profound stupidity

Japan play 2 good games of rugby and you want to crown them and their coach as the best in the world?

Fucking idiot

You need to Log in to reply.