Rosko Specman - The lastest Jake White Discard

Forum » Rugby » Rosko Specman - The lastest Jake White Discard

Jun 07, 2020, 22:14

Seems he will be rejoining the Cheetas and playing Pro 14. 

Jun 08, 2020, 00:20

Jake said he was not getting rid of any players because having never worked with any of them he did not know them.

He said he would not get in the way of any players wanting to leave.

So my guess is some of them just don’t fancy being coached by Jake and have therefore jumped ship

Gelant springs to mind, clearly Jake would not have shown him the door, he has clearly chosen to join the Stormers

Jun 08, 2020, 00:58

Perhaps Jake was being polite, and not wanting to look like a butcher cutting people he had not met yet. White is very opinionated so he would have had an idea what players would be good in his plan. 

Some players would certainly leave with White becoming coach. Gelant was a significant loss. 

Jun 08, 2020, 01:29

Rosco is a loss as well, one of the few shinning lights in the Bulls side

Jun 08, 2020, 09:15

Gelant is useless. He was useless at the Bulls ... and will be useless at the Stormers too.

Of course, Cripple Dave rates him as a top international. Then he again, he rated Elton Jantjies as one too.

Jun 08, 2020, 10:13

You rated Jantjies as well you dumbfuck

You don’t rate either as they are black

You racist pig

But hey ho you rate Boshoff so shut the fuck up as you don’t have the right to express a view on the merits of a player

You are an embarrassment when it comes to rugby - in fact everything about you is an embarrassment even though I don’t know you - thank fuck

I’d get more pleasure out of talking to my front gate

Jun 08, 2020, 11:29

Well, Jake loves to have big backs to play in his restricted game plan. Would be interesting to see if he learned anything from his stint in Japan.

That said, I think Specman might have opted for the Cheetahs for their brand of rugby and maybe hoping to go to the Northern hemisphere. 

But you can't judge Jake, he has stuck with Aplon, who will be 37 and have played for Jake for a while. 

So will be interesting to see how his squad develops 

But I think Jake will get the bulls back in the top 4 of Super rugby. Just a pity so many of their best players are away now

Jun 08, 2020, 11:40

True he has lured Ismiel back who is over 100kg

Good player

Jun 08, 2020, 14:50

I like the Ismael as a prospect too.

Jun 08, 2020, 15:11

Jun 08, 2020, 18:06

Good player have always rated him.

Deceptively strong

You need to Log in to reply.