Predictions

Forum » Rugby » Predictions

Nov 20, 2021, 11:43

It's the final game of the season, and considering all the drama this year, there's no better way to end bookend the season than belting the Poms in their own backyard. So, for one once, let's put everything aside and get behind the Boks together irrespective of who is playing, or coaching. 

Through The Auge's Eye:

The Boks don't have a sophisticated game, but it's pretty direct and if one isn't prepared to front up in unison, there will be problems. The Bok lineout and maul is the biggest weapon we have. Lots of new combinations for England with little experience at this level. It will be a tough ask. If they cannot front up against the maul, they are going to be camped in their half under a hail of penalties and the scoreboard will be ticking over one way or another - very likely tries. It saps the energy out of the opposition; it's demoralizing. How will the Poms fair under the high ball? That's where it all begins. I predict they'll have problems. When all is considered, I foresee the Boks having a glut of ball and they'll dominate the set pieces. We'll be playing on our terms. The breakdown will depend on the England carriers. Again, I don't know what to expect, but under the pressure we know the Boks will impose, I suspect they'll look disjointed and lacking cohesion. We will dominate the breakdown. So long as we are accurate, and keep England from going through the phases, we'll be fine. We carry a glass jaw on defence, but England won't have the firepower to build the platform to attack it. They'll buckle and the Boks will take it 15-32. The Boks should be good for three tries. 

Nov 20, 2021, 12:53

I agree if boks keep forward dominance we will win. Go boks!!

Nov 20, 2021, 13:27

Bokke to win by 15.

Nov 20, 2021, 14:44

The oaks are forgetting that another Berry type crook maybe officiating. Its not easy to predict games because of this factor.

Given a fair ref we should win. However that is far from a given.

We shall see.

Nov 20, 2021, 17:14

Schalla 21-19 for the Bokke and

Nick Mallett says Bokke by less than 5.

You need to Log in to reply.