Poms vs All Blacks - who do you want to win?

Forum » Rugby » Poms vs All Blacks - who do you want to win?

Nov 19, 2022, 17:43

I normally use to support all the Southern Hemisphere teams. Vs the North, can't stand England, but I did like Eddie because he helped the boks with the world cup, but actually wish both to lose. 

NZ has been piss poor all season and don't think they deserve to win. If England lose, we will have a much harder game to play against them. 

So conflicted with this one 

Nov 19, 2022, 17:54

I really don't mind who wins. When poms win they become insufferable. Ditto the wee abs. 

I do though have greatcsympathyvforvthecBrits I see in total anguish regarding the destruction of their country via a continuing invasion or economic destruction via the Globalist WEF war on energy. You see this anguish on the comment sectionscof the Daily Mail and Daily Express etc. The British people are being betrayed.

Red card against Argentinian side against Scotland so switching off. These Red Cards ruin a game. 

Nov 19, 2022, 18:13

Hope the AB beats them good and Properly :D

Nov 19, 2022, 19:08

Beenbag, the WEF is against the entire planet, bit just the Boks. How're the load-shedding periods going for you?  

Nov 19, 2022, 22:06

It was disappointing to see this game end in a draw but the ABs played well for 70 minutes. There were four occasions when they could have scored more points in the first half and they messed up the final 10 minutes so there's plenty of room for improvement. Overall congrats on a tough season in which they improved immensely under very tough circumstances

Nov 19, 2022, 22:20

Yes JW not too much to worry about. But let's face it you guys faded on the second half and it was not just the last 10 minutes. Also brings into question the quality of your bench perhaps. 

Nov 19, 2022, 22:31

The bench did well last week Beeno but our mid-field cover was different and a bit of a surprise this week. Plenty of improvements can still be made and that's good.

Nov 19, 2022, 23:04

I agree Just Win.

Being honest we would much rather the AB's be in a far better place.

But in relation to where they have come from earlier in the bloody year - there has been good improvement.

The good thing is - We are seeing some growth and slow improvement in development of their game.

Come the world cup - The AB's may well be far far more dangerous than what the rest of the rugby world understands.

The has been alot of stuff we have seen in Jaoan and the UK that we don't like but at least there has been improvement and on this tour they did not implode. 

You need to Log in to reply.