Ou Maaik and Moffie . . .

Forum » Rugby » Ou Maaik and Moffie . . .

Jun 05, 2021, 20:04

Please can both our resident biased and emotional septuagenarians check in after the announcement of the Springbok squad to face Georgia and the British Lions.

I'm sure I'm not the only poster who is a bit concerned that the inclusion of Frans and Morne Steyn and Franco Mostert (ou Maaik) as well as Dan and Jean-Luc du Preez, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Damian de Allende and Aphelele Fassi (Moffie) might have increased your blood pressure and set off a heart attack or a stroke.

Let us know you two bickering old fools are still okay.

Jun 05, 2021, 20:48

Do shut up you short bandy legged Wallie....only a fool would have thought the Duds and the Deysel Twins wouldn’t be in the squad.

The real news is the return of the great Morne and Frans Steyn. And the retention of Mostert despite all Dave’s misrepresentations.

Jun 05, 2021, 20:57

LMAO!

One of the stupid old fossils has checked in.

Ou Maaik?

Jun 05, 2021, 20:59

Geez Peeper isn’t time you had a drink......what? You’ve had 5?

Jun 07, 2021, 15:08

Ou Maaik? You there?

Jun 07, 2021, 16:20

Thankfully it was just after 3.00 when Peeper posted that….sober enough to string together four words without a verb. Give it another few hours….

Jun 08, 2021, 08:43

Am I the only one who is concerned that only one half of our resident comedy duo of grumpy old men has checked in?

What would Laurel be without Hardy? Who is Abbott without Costello?

Ou Maaik, tell us you're okay!

Jun 08, 2021, 10:01

Yes, Maaik has been unusually quiet...I really hope his OK...he would have claimed Esterhuizen's exclusion from the squad as a victory.

Jun 08, 2021, 10:14

Maaik's been MIA since Last week Tuesday.

Jun 08, 2021, 11:50

I am fine - but will no longer contribute  to this site - I am sick of being called a pervert and such things on the site and  feel that it is indeed not worth it to discuss things about players that has been unchanged for up to 8  years and  of Erasmus since it became known that Erasmus was appointed as  SARU Director of rugby.     There is nothing new or interesting on this site ever/     

Jun 08, 2021, 12:07

Jammer jy voel so Oom Mike, glad to hear you're OK. Try to focus on the positives and forget the BS, you've got a few friends here, in these Covid Times, one shouldn't close doors just yet.

Jun 08, 2021, 12:25

"I am fine - but will no longer contribute  to this site"

Phew! That's a double relief!

Jun 08, 2021, 17:01

You'll be posting again Lügnerin, you're already slipping. Had you really not wanted to post, you'd just stop and never look back. 

Jun 09, 2021, 00:51

The reason Mike’s not posting is twofold. He has been calling me all sorts of names for months and I finally responded hitting his weak spot. Secondly he made an absolute fool of himself about the French Open.

His post is a typical sympathy play. He was waiting to be approached. But don’t be fooled he dished out plenty of ‘liar’ and ‘idiot’ postings before I finally responded. The terms Pervert and Old Tart only hurt if they ring true.

Jun 09, 2021, 06:48

I find it hard to be sympathetic towards a member who had himself tried to dictate who can and cannot participate on the forum. He has campaigned to have people removed and gather together a mob where he can. I can see some ANC in him. 

Jun 09, 2021, 09:46

Aag Auge, I'm sure he doesn't want your sympathy, but sometimes there's a bigger picture. You are more than smart enough to see that.

Jun 09, 2021, 10:01

I do not need the sympathy of anybody and definitely not the attitude of Mozart and the Kindergarten Imbecile.    They are the main cause of discord on site and will continue to dis o with their distorted postings.    Dave left and I did for the same reason.     

Jun 09, 2021, 11:22

Anyone who allows weak little lightweights like Moffie or Omlett to hurt their feelings is probably better off leaving this site. 

Jun 09, 2021, 14:33

The Dave card….so totally predictable. Dave left because he couldn’t admit Stampkar wasn’t picked.

But if you are going to leave, leave….don’t waste our time justifying your cowardly departure.

You need to Log in to reply.