Moz

Forum » Rugby » Moz

Nov 24, 2021, 00:21

How many years has it been?

We clearly watch the game through different eyes. I take comfort in the fact that the majority see it as I do.

Let’s face it nothing you can ever say to me about Mostert, Adi Jacobs, Morne Steyn, an old Frans Steyn, an old Matfield, Percy or Jake White will change my mind on them.

And equally nothing I say to you about an endless list containing Fassi, Nkosi, Combrink, Jessie Kriel, de Allende, Serfontein, Jacque Fourie, Goosen, Lambie, Papier, Kitshoff, Malherbe, Lood, PSDT, Kolisi, Marcel Coetzee, the du Preez twins and Rassie will change your mind.

But boy we never stop trying to convince the other we are right. Sadistic disposition springs to mind :)

Nov 24, 2021, 00:34

Dave you said you have too much time on your hands. Well golf is done for the year up north and I won’t be migrating south until after the NY. So there is trading, and rugby. Lots of other things like the opera and travel are less attractive because of covid.

So between trades I try to save your rugby soul. It’s hard work but at least we agree on Etzebeth. He has to be one hell of a player for that to happen!

Who knows maybe when the world really returns to normal I can buy you a pint in London.

Nov 24, 2021, 00:34

You just love to argue, Saffex ;) 

Nov 24, 2021, 00:36

And let’s ask becs along too, there’s still a bit of old London left to enjoy….not all drug dealers and hedge fund managers.

Nov 24, 2021, 00:38

Oh bless you, Mozart. 

Nov 24, 2021, 00:41

Hahaha….well it’s easy for me to ask the dinner’s on Dave this time!

Nov 24, 2021, 00:47

Chips it is then ! :) 

Nov 24, 2021, 01:07

Yes Etzebeth is about it

I no longer play cricket as my weekends are occupied so I’m long overdue playing a round of golf on a weekly basis.

I’m definitely up for fish and chips at Jack the Chipper in Greenwich with you and Becs when life returns to normal

We just need to get Mike and Rooi on board :)

Nov 24, 2021, 01:33

For the record fish and chips is a big no no

Nov 24, 2021, 01:45

Oh I was looking forward to Jack the Chipper :(

Nov 24, 2021, 02:14

You can’t beat the name

Nov 24, 2021, 02:21

Brilliant name!

Nov 24, 2021, 02:30

It’s the best name ever ! 

Nov 24, 2021, 02:53

www.jackthechipper.com