Forum » Rugby » Lindani Myeni footage

Apr 17, 2021, 10:27

KZN rugby player shot dead by cops in Hawaii

Split personality?

https://youtu.be/tQTnVjTf9to

Apr 17, 2021, 18:26

It wasn't him...

Apr 19, 2021, 13:05

Watched this, the guy clearly was out of his mind. Attacked the police, appears to be on private property. Wasn't harassed by the cops, had several warnings and then proceed to attack the cops. 

It is dark, you can hear him shouting etc. 

Always  sad to lose a life, but what else should you do in this situation

Apr 19, 2021, 13:30

He was clearly either on drugs or mentally ill...Our police would have shot much sooner...and yes, it is sad.

Apr 20, 2021, 09:27

If you drive away from our cops you can expect a few bullets to come flying towards you. 

I see his wife says that due to his SA programming where criminals pretend to be cops, and the cops not identifying themselves in this case, they are to blame. 

I see the reasoning but the sound seems to suggest that something else is wrong here.

How many people would die at police hands if they just followed orders after committing an offence?

And in other news. Many black Africans murdered in Mozambique lately. One wonders what BLM had to say about it. 

Here's a challenge...try to find just one tweet, post or video of them condemning it. Good luck on your fool's errand. 

Apr 20, 2021, 12:22

Well, he also fractured a police officer face, so who was the aggressor here. So if you attack the police then of course they are going to cap your ass. 

I'm sorry, but this guy wasn't innocent. 

Who walks into a random strangers house and sits down. 

Was he drunk, on drugs what the hell. In which culture is it normal to just invite yourself in

Apr 20, 2021, 20:36

Do what thou wilt.

Apr 20, 2021, 20:59

He who plays with violence or fire must expect the same back with a lot more fire.

Apr 21, 2021, 09:13

Truly a sick world.

When people are seemingly justifiably killed by police acting in self defence, the media make it out to be police massacre against POCs in 1st world countries.

But when actual massacres, completely justified, occur...If It's on the wrong continent with little to no profit to be made from the story...then who cares.

Apr 21, 2021, 10:18

Have to agree with you plum. If it fits, gets eyeballs, then of course it will run and get legs. Same as the EFF calling it racist even though the footage is pretty damming. Should they just stand by while the officer, which is doing his duty get his scull crushed in. 

If he turned his back and walked away, which you are suppose to do, then fine, I would say it was the police fault, but there is no indication that he was backing off. If you know the police is on the way and you don't trust them, then flee. 

Not sure what he was trying to proof. 

Of course his wife is hysterical, but not sure she is taking it too well right now 

Apr 21, 2021, 10:55

It's just frightening to think that anyone could have a mental break...which might be an explanation for what happened here. 

There's the case of the killer Uber driver, for example. The guy was totally normal and then just flipped. 

Killed a bunch of people, did a few Ubers, killed some more people...all in one day and out of the blue. The family said he was 100% normal previously.

Some people are just scumbags but I think a lot of people aren't but are instead triggered. Whether the trigger is chemical, environmental or somewhere in between, it happens. 

By comparison, Lindani's "flipping" was minor to the Uber driver's but you still have to consider that signing up to be a cop doesn't mean that you also agree to be a punching bag for the community. 

Also, if they didn't have guns, my money was on him to fuck them ALL up haha...just saying.

Apr 22, 2021, 08:02

Yeah it's a twisted and unfair view of law and order. What happened to Myeni is very sad (especially to his family and unfortunate )but when you do what he did who can blame law enforcement. Crime and disorder in the world is so out of control in the world that people are siding more with the criminal and than those who have the dangerous and thankless job of maintaining it.

After the Floyd incident who knows what will happen to these cops in Hawaii.??

Apr 22, 2021, 10:02

Well there was another shooting I Ohio the last few days.

Cop called to a scene of people fighting. Gets there, there's a scuffle between two women. One pulls a knife and goes to stand the other. Cop blasts here, she dies.

Now BLM are out in force again claiming the poor 16 year old girl was just "holding" the knife. It's blatantly clear she went for the other girl's neck, trying to stab her.

Obviously the little scumbag ghetto rat is now a sweet princess that didn't deserve to die. 

The cops in the USA should all go on strike for two months. 

Lets see how the cookie crumbles then.

Apr 22, 2021, 14:54

I saw that one, it was absolute chaos when the cop arrived, one chick gets her head kicked in by a bloke and then the chick pulls a knife about to stab another. 

The cop did really well and should get a medal for saving a life, but where is the chick in the pink thanking the police officer for saving her life. 

Back to Myeni, he was about to kill a cop. He got tazerd, mounts the cop and continues to beat the crap out of the guy. Only then shots are fired. 

There is no time in these situations to read their rights or tell them what will happen. 

But their have been cases where some chick was completely out of her mind, some bloke came out of his house to help her. He invites her in and then she picks up a kitchen knife and just stabs him. 

Before running off. 

Whether the guy lost his mind, something happened or what. When someone life is it risk, what do you do? Protect and serve

We are not equipped to deal with mental problems to this extend. 

It is really sad, but what else could be done. 

As for the EFF, now I would not shed a tear if something happened to those guys. Hopefully more natural 

Apr 22, 2021, 14:57

On another note, i wonder what would have happend if the cops fired a warning shot in the air first. Would it stop the criminal 

Apr 22, 2021, 14:58

Also, Floyd was a thug and criminal, yes he paid his time. But I don't think the cop intended to kill him. The guys is huge and I actually witness a criminal doing the same thing, stating he can't breath when pinned, only to wiggle free and escape

Apr 22, 2021, 20:48

"Also, Floyd was a thug and criminal, yes he paid his time. But I don't think the cop intended to kill him. The guys is huge and I actually witness a criminal doing the same thing, stating he can't breath when pinned, only to wiggle free and escape"

Big fucker like Eben Etzebeth,  but on Fentanol...and resisting with force...the people who convicted  him should face the rest of life without police protection...and in the ghettos too...this stinks too high heaven. Woke BS.

You need to Log in to reply.