Jordan Chait

Forum » Rugby » Jordan Chait

Apr 22, 2021, 11:24

I know he's with the Sharks and has to play second fiddle to Bosch but I expected more from this outstanding player.

I followed him when he was a Matie and had an interest as he was a SACS old boy. There was a Chait at SACS when I was there for a brief period as a junior (cannot remember too well) maybe it was his dad or uncle ?

But what I've seen with Jordan he has huge rugby skill. Got to have a Jewish boy in a squad...it's lucky:D

Apr 22, 2021, 13:01

Chait was excellent for the Maties and should have gone to the Stormers or the Bulls  - him, going to the Sharks was a wrong career move.  

Apr 22, 2021, 13:39

I think you are right there...although he's only 23 now, Curwin is also young and entrenched there. It's nice to have 2 good 10's in your squad though but in the game today you need a break through as you don't get many bites at the cherry...the years go by quickly for rugby players and nearly 1-2 years wasted because of the virus.

Chait is far too good to fall by the wayside...he should have gone to Bulls though.

Apr 22, 2021, 14:43

I don't know this kid, but 23 is on the edge of being dumped into the wilderness. Just saw another junior bok who became a journey man deciding to try his hand at NFL as a kicker. 

The yanks are really excited because he can slot kicks from 50 m + and is consistently beating the league record by 11 yards. Hope he gets a crack

You need to Log in to reply.