I really want to believe Aphiwe Dyantyi... his hearing starts today

Forum » Rugby » I really want to believe Aphiwe Dyantyi... his hearing starts today

Sep 15, 2020, 12:13

Usually I have no mercy on dopers... and I think they all lie when they are forced into a corner.

For some reason, I really want to believe Aphiwe Dyantyi. He just seems like such an honest guy and i want to believe that he made an innocent mistake.

1. Aphiwe Dyantyi's long-awaited hearing into a doping offence will finally commence on Tuesday.
  2. Saids previously confirmed that all witness testimony will be presented virtually, but all other parties will be physically present.
  3. Dyantyi has been keeping fit in the meantime after recovering from the initial mental anguish from his provisional ban.

Aphiwe Dyantyi will look forward to taking a major step towards closure in his rugby career on Tuesday as his hearing into a doping offence kicks off.

The 26-year-old Springbok winger, who was an absolute sensation at international level in 2018, has been in limbo since July last year when a routine test following a national training camp revealed he had taken three banned substances.

A mandatory B-sample confirmed the results.

Dyantyi, named World Rugby's Breakthrough Player of the Year at the end of 2018, in January released a statement that outlined the supplements that potentially contributed to the adverse findings but nonetheless has been serving a provisional suspension.

Following numerous delays, which the South African Institute for Drug-Free Sport (Saids) attributed to the Covid-19 pandemic, the deadly finisher now has the opportunity to state his case.

Saids has stated that witnesses testimony will be presented on a virtual basis, while its senior lawyer will be dialled in via conference call from London.

All other relevant parties will be physically present at the hearing.

In an exclusive two-part interview with Sport24 previously, Dyantyi revealed his mental anguish at being suspended before finding coping mechanisms and keeping fit.  

- Compiled by Sport24 Staff

Sep 15, 2020, 12:23

Fingers crossed he beats the ban but I can’t see it happening

He is fighting a lost cause

Let’s hope Chiliboy is not one of his witnesses!!!

Sep 15, 2020, 12:52

"He just seems like such an honest guy and i want to believe that he made an innocent mistake."

Believe what you want but there's no innocence in cheating. And if he's found guilty then you'd have to question how long he's been cheating and whether his performances were drug fueled.

Sep 15, 2020, 13:32

Den

Agreed. If found guilty, he must hang.

But i hope that some miracle prevails.

I just like to see the good in people.

Sep 15, 2020, 13:41

Given about 3 different steroids were detected, he appears guilty. Unfortunate, as he does not seem like a cheater- unlike Steroid Boy Rapelle who tried to use it as a statement of black lives Matter. 

Sep 15, 2020, 14:45

Well, if you look at the type of steriods, it was perfectly aligned with the type of injuries he had. I think he was trying to make the World Cup team in time and put pressure on himself to be fit. 

Steroids is a fantastic drug and can do wonders. However, not when it comes to sports.

I think he is guilty.

He should stop talking to Chilli

Take time out, focus on his professional qualifications and hopefully in a year or 2 times he can come back and try again

Sep 15, 2020, 16:47

Though he was an outstanding wing.

Will we ever learn if it was his talent or the juice that made him great?

But as with all accused, he must be heard and come clean on the whole saga.

I wish him all the best.

Sep 15, 2020, 17:08

The hit at 02:05 was the rugby highlight of that year for me.

Sep 15, 2020, 17:52

Steroids will assist in developing you physically it will not add to your talent or natural ability.

Sep 15, 2020, 19:04

Steroids can make you run faster and be stronger in breaking tackles. However, it does not make someone more skillful. 

Sep 15, 2020, 19:17

Running faster can possibly be attributed to increase in strength but more a skills training element

One can get stronger without steroids it just takes longer

One can only marginally increase ones speed, it’s not a profound thing.

I can’t see how steroids benefited this guy as physicality was not a big part of his game

Sep 16, 2020, 13:48

Saffex

Roid aids in recovery, muscle mass, reaction times, aggression/confidence.

I stopped using legal supplements(creatine, protein, aspartic acid and BCAAs) in the gym about a year back. The difference is notable and I'm still in the valley and not quite back to the peak I reached with supplements.

Having never used roids, I imagine, the difference between supplements and roids is probably bigger than the difference between full natural and supplements.

If the above is true, then it will surely have been a benefit to Dyanti. 

Some pals are trying to convince me to use HGH but man that shit makes everything grow...including moles and/or benign tumours that weren't a problem before. I'll continue to steer clear and just smoke a bit of pot prior to lifting haha.

A pity as I did enjoy Dyanti's eagerness to get involved. 

Nkosi and Ismael(spelling) are still my top two though. 

Of note;
However, research with frogs has shown that anabolic steroids can enhance androgen receptors on nerve endings, so there's some potential for increased reactions.

Faster reactions tie in with skill level. So one could argue that angle too.

Sep 16, 2020, 17:11

Plum

I watched the WC final repeatedly and I unfortunately have to disagree with you om the wings - Mapimpi and Kolbe were the two best wings in the final.   

Where  I have a problem in the whole WC series was with Willie at full back   If there was one Springbok back line player who failed repeatedly in the WC it was him.   I would call up Duhan van der Merwe and see how he does at full back.   Le Roux is over 30 and not an investment for 2023.

Fact is for the back triangle I would pick Mapimpi, Kolbe, Van der Merwe and Fassie,       

Sep 16, 2020, 18:31

Bullshit Mike you will find that Willie had a hand in virtually every try the Boks scored in the WC.

There is a Youtube video showing this very fact.

Those that don’t see the merit in Willie do not understand or appreciate the finer details of the game

All you see is Willie knocking a ball on or missing a tackle and you define him by that.

Willie got better and better as the WC progressed and was great in the final.

Our best two wings in my book are Nkosi and Kolbe

Sep 17, 2020, 10:48

Mike, I don't see how you've disagreed with me.

Nkosi and Ismael were not playing in the final...Ismael wasn't even in the squad.

I like Kolbe too and Mapimpi impressed me, particularly under the high ball, which is as not expecting at all. 

I just prefer the other two guys(Nkosi & Ismael) for my own reasons.

...again, taking nothing away from Chessie or Mapimpi. 

Sep 17, 2020, 18:43

What rot about Willie.....he had a terrific final. As for Mapimpi he was certainly better than expected, but it’s hard to forget how his defensive lapse against Sevu  Reece gifted the ABs the pool game. Was he ever tested defensively again?

Sep 17, 2020, 18:49

Neither Leroux nor Faff are good at kicking up and under's. The quarters and semis saw many poor kicks. Kolbe would be a better option at 15 if the game plan is up and under's. 

Kolbe is also safer under the high ball than Leroux on defence. Kolbe is also a better cover tackler, albeit he is smaller than Leroux. 

When Pollard started taking more of the tactical kicking game, everything started to click right from the start of the match.
Faff also kicked more contestable up and unders, when he did kick. 

Leroux made very few errors in the final, and he got more chance to join the backline instead of doing aimless up and under. 

Sep 17, 2020, 18:52

I agree with Saffex...Willie is class...he's not perfect (but when he fires, he is) but he is worthy of  selection...the finer details of his game.

Sep 18, 2020, 07:46

Shark,

Willie is probably the most technically sound tackler in the squad. He's never been a defensive liability and he is excellent under the high ball too.

Sep 18, 2020, 11:32

Plum that’s a stretch!!!

Sep 18, 2020, 12:19

About his tackling?

Nobody in the team wraps up ankles like he does. 

Sep 18, 2020, 14:07

Leroux has games when he is brilliant under the high ball, but he is not as good as Kolbe under the high ball- few people are. 

Kolbe is the better defender of the two as well. 

Leroux's best attribute is organising the attack. Even when he started playing for the Boks on the wing, when he enters the backline he draws defenders and creates space for other backs. He is a great passer - and knows how to get players to run off him on attack.
He is also a good finisher, but his playmaking ability is his strongest skill. 

Once the ball goes through a few phases, Leroux enters the backline at second receiver and creates space for his backs to score. 

Sep 18, 2020, 16:23

Mozart

You refer to one defensive lapse - but there were two.  I do not think the error of Mapimpi was as blatant as the missed tackle by Mostert - which led to the one try.

Although Le Roux was very solid under the high ball he made a number of critical mistakes as well.   Losing the ball forward and a forward pass were two of those.  His passsing to Kolbe was poor as well.   

I think Willie will be phased out anyway.      

Sep 19, 2020, 03:24

You forget when Willie broke the line early in the Pom test the pace deficient Dud Allende got left behind.....that was a try with a faster centre.

Sep 19, 2020, 05:29

Moz, the Bok mashup game later this year might see Allende and JVR square up. I suspect we'll see a lot more of JVR after that.

Vrottie, Kolbe may have gotten into some good defensive positions during the WC and indeed made great tackles, but there ain't a chance in hell he has better tackling technique than Willie.

Nobody in the team does.

Sep 19, 2020, 08:46

Willie is not an especially great defender, there are much better defenders in the team. But he isn't a particular liability. He doesn't pack much of a punch in contact. 

Our very best defender is Esterhuizen. Talking about the opportunity that Damian blew in the WC, Esterhuizen routinely gets into position and releases outside backs in situations like that. One is a body in a Jersey, the other a rugby player. 

To Aphiwe: His talent goes well beyond physical attributes. It's rather sad, as we started seeing the very best of him in the 2019 Super rugby season. He was one of our top 3 ball carriers. In 2018, he was very poor against the NH sides, who were more tactically sound than the reactive SH players he faced. 

Willie: On attack he is used as a link. But, under Rassie, he is far less effective as the attacking units are too deep. He often receives the ball with the defence in his face about 5m behind the gainline. He has great vision and anticipation. He draws and passes. Most of our players can't draw and pass because they can't feel the flow of the defence. Willie is most often in a unit out wide, usually with 13, 6 or 11/14, or a lone player connecting two units. There have been occasions where we have had two three man pods, and he will be behind the second pod, ready for the next phase. In box formations he is often the lead player in the front line, Damian usually the pocket runner (and quite predictable). 

Sep 19, 2020, 09:22

Sometimes a tractor is the best equipment for the job.

Sep 19, 2020, 10:06

Damian reminds me more of the old gritters I used to see as a child. Minus the grit of course. 

Sep 19, 2020, 10:38

The fact is that AO is totally deluded and lose out in facts.   Esterhuizen has one serious deficiency and that is defense.   He is also not a player usable in the Erasmus game plan and that was the reason he was omitted from the WC squad,   

De Allende was the top center in the whole WC and that came from English commentators,   After watching the final again it is clear that his contribution in the game was monumental.  . 

The fact is that the Springboks won the WC with a wide  winning score because for the first time in near to a decade they had a proper coach who proved to be the best in the  world.   

Sep 19, 2020, 10:44

Mozart

What break did Le Roux make that could have let to a try?   The one incident involving Le Roux leading to an attack on De Allende never happened and you must be in dreamworld again.   Anyway you blame Du Toit for the problems in the Welsh semi - what about Le Roux knocking on the ball with an open tryline in front of him? 

The problem with your descriptions of what happened in games are always extremely questionable  and can never be regarded as being of any value whatsoever. 

Sep 19, 2020, 17:03

Oompie the  problem is you miss what happens, deny it happened when others point it out, are forced to actually look  at it for the first time.....then you are embarrassed and lie about it.

It’s a boring cycle of stupidity. Allende never kept up with the Willie break, learn from it or deny it, I really don’t care.

Sep 19, 2020, 17:44

Mozart

I may occasionally miss what happened in games and really check the actual occurrences out when you pointed it out.  In all checked cases your comments have been make-believe and unique - no real experts ever saw what you came up with   The last effort related to an attack on De Allende where what you wrote turned out to be totally false - so nothing else is new in you case. 

Players you are prejudiced  against because they threaten the selection of the old and useless are always attacked by you and mostly with info provided that is totally falsified or described in a way that never happened,

So when did Willie make the famous break.   In the test he attacked the line twice and in both cases fouled up.- in the one case he spilled the ball when Underhill tackled him and in the other case he made a poor ass to Kolbe who knocked the ball on.   In the final  Willie carried the ball 7  times for a territory gain of 8 meters.   In those seven are included  a knock on by Willie himself - a forward pass to Mapimpi and a poor pass to Kolbe.   

In the case where Willie carried the ball and spilled  it Willie had two players outside of him t whom e should have passed - he hang onto the ball too long and lost it forward when Underhill tackled him.   

Sep 20, 2020, 04:39

Step 1.....denial

Sep 20, 2020, 10:32

Not sure if this already happening but wouldn't a list of approved supplements help conclude doping cases more quickly?

There are hundreds of brands but less than ten types of supplement. A couple of different variations of protein and creatine but the rest is pretty standard.

It'll also make investigation of contaminated batches quicker.

Sep 20, 2020, 11:19

Mozart

I don't deny anything, but I also do not invent false match descriptions - that I leave to you.   Whenever you describe incidents it is falsified to discredit the players you dislike.           

Sep 20, 2020, 16:29

Step 2 ....the incident is identified.

It happened at minute 3.42:

The Boks are playing with an advantage. The Beast, who you said was too old,  destroys Old King Cole who has just subbed on....the Boks move to the left Am and Mapimpi are on the left flank, but stopped.

The play swings right....Pollard to Willie.....Dud Allende is outside but two steps too deep.

He gets confused and tries to get in position by trotting laterally across the field....if he was in line  with Willie a pop pass into the gap was on.

Willie sees Farrell has Dud marked and goes to plan B....beating Ford on the outside. He hits the accelerator and makes the break.... Dud still doesn’t react...slow thinking is his Achilles heal.

Instead of sprinting round Farrell he trots into his back, trying to get through a space already filled by Willie and Farrell.....a real test centre would have gone instantly withWillie and given Farrell had to turn, would have gotten round him and provided an outlet.

When Willie went outside....Allende had to go outside.....centre play 101!

Instead Kolbe who is 4 times as far away, has to come inside and Willie has to hold the pass...by the time Kolbe is in position Ford has recovered and manages to get a hand on Pollard’s passing arm impeding the pass.....for which you ignorantly blame Willie. Dud trots aimlessly behind the move.

In the ensuing play the Poms pass the ball right across their own try line....Dud has May in his sights, but gets easily beaten and then gassed by May. Later in the game he was similarly beaten by Watson.

Two  minutes which showcase the attacking and defensive inadequacies of Dud Allende....two chances to force a try with capable centre play.

Sep 20, 2020, 21:47

I must have watched the game at least ten times watched the game  after you comment on  dreamed-up incidents occurrence on site and found they were indeed dreamed-up,   What you said happened is about the latest incident is equally far-fetched and really an abuse of reality. 

Sep 21, 2020, 02:25

Step 3....the lie, exactly as predicted.

Sep 21, 2020, 04:40

The lie was n your part is as per normal  a total misrepresentation  anyway because you yet has to understand the game as a whole.   Le Roux ran into a wall of defenders nd made a poor pass to Kolbe who hold onto the ball by some miracle and De Allende was a key in preventing a ball loss at the resultant breakdown,   There was no real threat of a try being scored.   

This attempt was a result of a total lie of yours  about what happened during the subsequent backline attack which was exposed previously,   

How do you manage to make a fool and mostly liar of yourself  continuously?      .  

Sep 21, 2020, 05:07

Step 4.....the insults to bolster a weak argument. Case closed.....what a total bore you are.

Sep 21, 2020, 11:08

Mozart

How many hours do you spent in trying to find fault with your pet hate players?   And then your descriptions as to what you would want to happen are totally bizarre and theoretical, but would not have the result of what you said would be possible.   Willie fouled up in both moves  you tried  to blame De Allende for and in the first one you lied about Farrell being involved  as well,   Willie lost the ball when tackled by the English no 7 for hanging on to the ball and not passing it earlier,   

In essence  I look at facts - I do not try and invent misrepresentations like you do,                     

Sep 21, 2020, 18:45

Nonsense again:

1 I am not blaming Dud for 2 moves....only one, at minute 3.40. where  he failed to run a  support line for Willie’s break.

2 I am blaming him, however, for missing Johnny May in a routine tackle close to the Pom goal line, which could very easily have set up a try.

3 Willie did not ‘foul up’ he got the ball 8 metres in the Pom half, beat Ford to the outside and made 20 metres  before being brought down.

4 He wasn’t brought down by the English 7, he was brought down by Ford who finally got to him on the angle.....Ford also impeded the pass which Willie had to delay because Dud got lost and Kolbe had to come in from the wing.

You have nothing right, just a series of pig headed assertions, all of which are wrong. But what else would one expect from a public sector moron.

Sep 21, 2020, 23:05

Mozart - that incident you dreamed up was not even in the extended highlights and it would have been if in any way it was an effective attack with or without scoring of a try,   Mozart got  confused in a desperate attempt to discredit the outstanding De Allende performance in the Final,   

Now lets look at your account.   

Point 1   You blamed De Allende previously for the incident  I mentioned,   However after it was  found that you lied about what really happened, and your claim was also false anyway you tried to find another incident.   

Point 2 - if that was a routine tackle the moon indeed  is made of green cheese.   When the ball was passed  to May De Allende was in the middle of the field and chased over to try and tackle May near the sideline.    Like happened in the  case of the Kolbe try by Farrell De Allende overran and he was stepped on the inside - you claim it was the outside,   Total BS on your part  again.    Routine  tackle it could never be,

Point 3 -  Here is an extract from the ESPN stats on the game.    

W RouxFB04781110

Number of balk carries 7  - number of meters gained in total 8 meters.  He ran about 6 meters with the balk and then made a poor pass to Kolbe,  In any event it was never a significant attack in the game and as per normal De Allende ensured that the ball be recovered from the breakdown.    Top play on his part and not effective from Willie.

Point 4  -  Go back and look at the game again -  the tackle on  Willie when he spilled the ball was made by Underhill and not Ford,   Willie had three players outside of him and instead of passing the ball timeously he hung on to it and spilled it.   There were three players outside of him when he spilled the ball. 

Another plea - if you want to find fault with a player please make sure what you wrote on site is true -  not a single incident from that game was as you described it,                  

Sep 21, 2020, 23:52

STFU, julle oubalies asb.   ........ what happened to our druggie wingman ?

Sep 22, 2020, 00:57

"De Allende ensured that the ball be recovered from the breakdown"

Sums up the level of ambition in the Bok camp. And the level of sophistication in the Bok blueprint. 

Sep 22, 2020, 04:10

So Underhill wore the 10 jersey  .....in the Provincial Administration’s version of events. What a clown!

Sep 22, 2020, 07:57

Go and check stupid and see what happened in the case when Willie spilled the ball.    Willie under the high ball in thr final was good - his kicking was so=so and passing was poor and inaccurate,    Definitely not a performance that one would call of any top class rating,   At best possible a 6/10 performance.

De Allende was 8/10, Pollard  8,5/10, Du Toit 8/10, Vermeulen 8,5/10, Beast 8/10 and Malherbe 8/10 and Mostert 6,5/10.   .        

Sep 22, 2020, 15:49

Step 5 .... when caught out lying, change the subject. Are you still claiming Underhill tackled Willie? 

Sep 22, 2020, 17:40

I did not lie about anything at all,  Youi were caught lying repeatedly and that is because you try to discredit players you hate and then get caught lying about incidents.  So far you lied about the tackle on Lam, you lied about the attack and defense when Willie spilled  the ball, you lied about the other incident you had to find to replace the incidents already discredited.

Now go back and find another real incident so we can enjoy the joke,  The last one was putrid and total BS anyway.          

Sep 22, 2020, 23:53

Are you still saying Underhill tackled Willie....it’s a simple yes or no.

Sep 23, 2020, 10:59

Whose that?   No player by the name of  Underwood.    Your first attack on De Allende was the one where he tried to draw in defenders and made a direct attack and was tackled merely for doing that.   That according to you prevented the attack on the line.   According to you in that one Farrell drifted out to cover Willie and De Allende should take the gap left by Farrell.   Farrell was not even in the defensive line at all,   Aside from that the ball was spilled by Willie instead of passing it to the  three players outside of him when tackled by Underhill.   If De Allende did what Willie did you would have written a book about it.  

Then there was the tackle on May - that one was not a standard direct tackle  and was a definite miss because May stepped him in the process and passed him on his inside.   You then lied and claimed he beat him on the outside.    When I pointed out that Farrell made the same mistake when trying to tackle you lied again. 

So after being thoroughly discredited in both your previous invented discrediting of De Allende you then find another incident that was totally innocuous and would have been another turnover of the ball to England was it not for De Allende.  It does not matter who tackled Willie in that case - he passed the ball - a very poor pass to Kolbe before eh was tackled and Kolbe hung onto the ball by a miracle and ran into the defensive shield formed by then by the English,   You even claimed that ESPN lied about the distance covered by Willie in that case.    Be it as it may was it not for De Allende the ball would have been turned over.

In another post you claimed that Du Toit should have prevented the try scored by the Welsh in the semi - another thoroughly discredited story because what you said happened did not happen.   What about the knock-on of Willie with an open tryline in front of him  in the semi.  If  De Allende did  that another book would have followed. 

It really is sick that you try to discredit players who performed extremely well in the final and give undeserved credit to people who did make mistakes.            

Sep 23, 2020, 22:51

Are you still saying Underhill tackles Willie....yes you were right or no you were lying?

Sep 23, 2020, 23:10

Old Lügnerin gets a bump on the nose again! Things never change. Lügies, here's a hint: your narrative isn't working, it hasn't worked and will never work. 

Sep 23, 2020, 23:44

Mozart 

I was clear on what I wrote - I told you when Underhill tackled Willie correcting one of your previous lies and if anyone tackled Willie after that abortion of a pass to kolbe was immaterial anyway,   You had so many lies involving De Allende's performance in the final that I am waiting for your next lie,    

You even implied that ESPN lied about Willie's ball carry and that was what pyt you lioes in perspective.    

Sep 23, 2020, 23:47

Foo-wee ..... I'm still waiting to hear what happened to Aphiwe

Sep 23, 2020, 23:48

AO 

The dimmest ever member of this site is back,   If Mozart lies it does not imply he made anybody who correct the lies the victor,     

Sep 24, 2020, 00:26

A simple question drol, did Underhill tackle Willie.....yes or no. Show you have some integrity and reverse your lie. This will follow every exchange  we have until you correct the lie.

Sep 24, 2020, 11:39

I do not care who tackled Willie after the poor pass to Kolbe since it was totally immaterial  and produced nothing,    Despite the poor pass Kolbe hung onto the ball and when he was tackled De Allende was there to protect the ball from being turned over.   

However, that insignificant incident you dreamed up and lied about is the third lying incident you came up about De Allende.    The real problem incident was when  Willie was tackled by Underhill and spilled the ball instead of passing it with three players outside of him and a clear opportunity of scoring was lost - that in fact was  that you were caught lying and then you tries to find another incident of zero consequence.   How come you implied that ESPN lied about Willie/s ball carrying - please explain that one.    

Sep 24, 2020, 11:48

It's simple. Dud expected a crashball. It's his only, I hesitate to use the word, "weapon". He blew an opportunity because he has no vision, awareness, skills or talent. He was a wing at heart who liked to roam out in space. Now, he isn't even that. 

Sep 24, 2020, 14:29

Did you actually watch the final?  I would be surprised if you did,  because what you wrote is total garbage,   You refer to him as if he is like Esterhuizen - a player with no vision, awareness and sills or talent.  A player White said had no abilities as a backline player when he tried him as a 7 and found he had nothing to offer ion that position as well.     You are indeed confused,   

Sep 24, 2020, 15:38

Oh you don’t care who tackled Willie? After trying to correct me....stop squirming, who tackled Willie?

Sep 24, 2020, 19:19

Mozart

The first attack on De Allende was a total lie and it did not go down well with you  soi you started another attack based on zero.  Again the lies flowed  like lava  and a totally innocuous incident - not selected  by you top cover for your BS,    The action by Willie when he tried to outpace Ford and carried the ball for about 6 meters over the gain line was meaningless and  not really worth commenting  on.   Willie made a poor pass to Kolbe - which he managed to catch and that is where De Allender ensured the ball was retained by the springboks entirely because of De Allende.   Willie was tackled practically without the ball - so why is that tackle of any importance at all?  

What was important was the case where Willie instead of passing the ball hung onto it for too long and when tackled by Underhill spilled the ball - really eliminating a  try being scored because there were a double overlap with three players outside of him\..    That was a most important deficiency and confirms that you not only lied about that incident - you lied about the latest one as well.     

Sep 25, 2020, 03:38

Who tackled Willie? Just admit you lied and the nightmare of having to write these long attempts to change the subject  will end

Sep 25, 2020, 08:39

The STINKING LIAR accusing others of lying.

You couldn't make this up!

Sep 25, 2020, 10:49

Mozart

Are you still a bloody idiot.   You lied about the first incident in respect of which you criticized De Allende and then ran to the second one when caught out.   As per normal with you instead of admitting your lies you looked for the second incident.    That incident was total BS again and I pointed it out.   Is ESPN still lying about Willie's ball carries and what difference does it make whether Willie was tackled since by then the ball was in the hands of Kolbe who managed to get it after a very poor pass. 

I still refer to your first misdemeanor in which Willie was turned into your hero and buggered up an attack when he was tackled and lost the ball forward instead of passing it to the three players outside of him.   So for a change admit that you write BS on site to discredit top performers in the Springbok team whom you hate with a vengeance        .    

Sep 25, 2020, 15:53

Okay .....show me the comment I made about the ‘first incident’. Paste it right below....go ahead Pervie.

Sep 25, 2020, 20:35

You posted BS about De Allende ending an attack by noit going through a gab caused by Farrell when he moved further out to cover Willie and creating a space De Allende did not use,   It was all a total lie and when anyone looking at  what really happened,   However, when you were caught out you went quiet on the issue and now you as expected deny that you posted the garbage,   A liar can now pretend he did not post what he did.    

The incident you mentioned happened in minute 5,42 and was totally distorted by you that IU clearly stated that what you wrote never happened,        

Sep 25, 2020, 22:14

That’s the same incident you painfully dumb doos....and it happened at exactly minute 3.42, as I posted.

Sep 26, 2020, 09:08

"go ahead Pervie."

No man, not necessary...don't go all Rudeneck on us.:D

Sep 26, 2020, 17:52

Right on cue.....in rides Draad on his mule.  Okay Draad I’ll humour you, but in return, tell me who tackled Willie after his break at minute 3.42.

Sep 26, 2020, 18:00

...it's a donkey...and I'm not questioning your rugby judgement on this thread...you are probably spot on.:devil:...I lost track...which match are under scrutiny ATM? It's about time I watch the final again.:D

Sep 26, 2020, 22:38

Minute 3.42 of the WC final....my contention is Willie made our best  break of the half and Dud Allende did a poor job of backing the break. But that’s a matter of opinion, everybody is entitled to their own. What is not a matter of opinion is that Willie had to hold his pass for Kolbe to get in position, that the pass was made in the tackle and  somewhat impeded and that the tackler was George Ford. 

Sep 27, 2020, 02:40

Dyanti is an exceptional player, so hopefully, something goes right with the trial. For some reason, it got postponed again.

Sep 27, 2020, 08:40

Mozart

Bring back your tale about the attack by the Boks where De Allende prevented the scoring of a try because Farrell moved out to cover Willie and De Allende did not use the resultant gap thus created.   Problem was that there was nothing like that in evidence and it was a total lie.

The one you refer to now had no real chance to produce anything,    Willie tried to outrun Ford - which he failed to do and he made about 8 meters in the process - when you claimed it was 20 meters.  The cover defense was already in place and Willie made a shit poor pass to Kolbe who were tackled and De Allende by being a thinking player made sure he was there to protect the ball and prevent a turnover.   it was of no importance in the game as a whole and never featured in any highlights package of the game.   

What you think and what really happened is vastly different from each other,   Dreamt up BS is your total contribution in this case.              .     

Sep 27, 2020, 17:08

So  centres aren’t supposed to support breaks.....they trot lazily behind the movement and clean out after the unsupported player is finally tackled. Got it! 

Sep 27, 2020, 19:15

If anyone knows a good surgeon then perhaps we could start a secret funding campaign to have a third testicle implanted in the lad.

...and then evoke the Caster defence IE higher testosterone due to nuts that shouldn't be there.

Sep 27, 2020, 22:54

That is a new point in low down BS only to be expected from you,  In the final the English commentator said De Allende was the most impressive Springbok back line player in the whole world cup series and I rather believe that than the lying BS you always come up with on site.   They even picked him for the team made up of all players in the series, so keep it up - we expect nothing bar BS from you.          

Sep 27, 2020, 23:23

It's worse then that Moz. Every player from 1 to 15 are trained moves, and are expected to execute these in a live game. It's every player's responsibility to read play and be able to contribute to functional attacking movements irrespective to the number on their back. Think back to Eben stealing a botched restart from Australia in 2015. Everyone was in position to form two layers of attack; forwards and backs. Why was Damian's first reaction to move inwards? Is this part of Josè's gameplan? Is Damian just not cut out for this level of rugby? Or both? 

Sep 28, 2020, 00:41

Like Oom Mike, Dud’s brain works very slowly. When Willie broke Dud had to turn  on the gas. Farrell had to turn, so slow as he is, Allende should have been able to flank him on the outside.

But the whole thing confused him....he couldn’t read Willie’s intent.....so he trotted amiably behind the play. And Mike is so thick he can’t even grasp what Dud did wrong. The concept of failure by omission doesn’t work with a dullard who can’t visualize the omission.

Sep 28, 2020, 09:21

Like AO - he knows nothing about rugby - zero at all and come up with constant BS and like Mozart his brain goes into reverse when it comes to his pet hate players.   

By the way AO  the fact is that Meyer was the coach in 2015 and coached the Boks to play planless and negative rugby like normal with his favourite Esterhuizen - same as he did at Stade Francais. 

Willie's  intent was clear to everyone on the field, but not to Mozart.   They know and so did the commentators that he was trying to outrun Ford, which he could not do and De Allende knew it.   Willie then made a poor pass to Kolbe who hung onto the ball - which everyone thought was a miracle and he was tackled by the cover defense.    Seeing what was about to happen De Allende kept in such a position that he could cover the tackled player and prevent a ball turnover. 

Incidentally Willie's passing deteriorated to a level of school boy rugby.   He made three passes in the final and one went forward and two poor ones to Kolbe -  one he magically hung onto and the other Kolbe knocked on.    Then there was the Willie knock-on in the Welsh semi with an open tryline in front of him.   

All-in-all a poor series for Willie and he will be replaced sooner rather than later at full back.                

Sep 28, 2020, 15:07

Planless negative rugby, yet more carries, more metres, more offloads, more passes, more distribution through the whole team. Beats Jose in every attacking stat. That before attack figures across the board increased significantly post 2015. And against stronger oposition.

You lose, again. Danke. 

Sep 28, 2020, 21:15

That take on de Allende and Willie is a load of rubbish

You need to Log in to reply.