Harry Dale is not a spammer.

Forum » Rugby » Harry Dale is not a spammer.

Jun 09, 2020, 18:50

Please first open a thread before just blindly voting people off...advertising his Vlog, but it's a legit rugby related posting.

Jun 10, 2020, 14:50

why the fuck do some people vote him off??

insecurities?

I bet its okes like plum and sharkbok that chose to vote him off.

Ed, take action please!

Jun 10, 2020, 23:35

Nah, not Plum...

Jun 11, 2020, 08:11

Chippo,

I actually replied to his thread.

Not guilty.

Jun 11, 2020, 11:14

I think for Harry's benefit we should explain what happened here.

The forum mods got a bit tired of always having to clear spam off here so they've given posters with a certain amount of posts the ability to vote off any threads started by anyone with 3 total posts or less (I think those are the correct numbers, not 100% sure).

Anyway, while this arrangememt makes sense and has allowed us to get rid of a lot of the spam, it also means genuine posters get voted off because some of our posters are sad and lifeless losers who've never wielded any kind of power in their lives and will click on a new poster not because it's spam but simply because they can. That's what happened to you.

Sorry bud. Hope you don't give up on us. All you need to do is make 3 (or is it 5) posts in quick succession and you'll be safe from this spam voting thing.

I for one have your draftrugby.com website bookmarked and I always check it at the start of the season in the hope that you guys finally activate it one day and in the meantime I find your Casualty Ward one of the most useful, well maintained and up-to-date resources around for anyone playing any version of Fantasy Rugby. 

Jun 11, 2020, 11:33

He seems to be in the clear now. Can't be voted off anymore.

Jun 11, 2020, 11:37

My mistake. I typed all that up thinking he'd been voted off and was gone already. Glad to see I was wrong.

Jun 11, 2020, 12:13

I think Edd added to his post count to prevent him from being booted...he's been around since the March 2018, but doesn't post much.

Jun 11, 2020, 16:45

Yip

We had to save the poor fella before someone else voted him off.

Guys, please apply common sense.

We can see who gave him votes and it's a little sad.

We're always happy to have new posters, so please refrain from voting off unless it is clear that they are here to cause crap.

Yours in lockdown

Ed

Jun 11, 2020, 16:55

"We can see who gave him votes and it's a little sad."

Name and shame!

Jun 11, 2020, 17:39

Vote 1 was from Rooinek

Jun 11, 2020, 17:45

“  Posted by: Ruckers Admin (2152 posts)

Jun 11, 2020, 17:39

Vote 1 was from Rooinek

Hahahaha. Coward. 

Jun 11, 2020, 18:04

I must admit I clicked on the spam button. I was the third person to do so. It was a subconscious error, I just assumed it was spam when I saw other clicks marking as so.

Jun 11, 2020, 18:09

The Snowflakes. :ninja:

Jun 11, 2020, 19:24

Fuck me I did not know you could vote people off

Bye bye Cunt!!!

Only joking

Jun 11, 2020, 20:05

"Vote 1 was from Rooinek"

Seriously?

I voted some other spam off around the same time but can't believe I was that careless to vote Harry off as well.

You joking?

Jun 11, 2020, 21:30

Priceless!

I'm sure I've stuffed up too in the past...LOL.

Jun 11, 2020, 23:14

“ Posted by: Rooinek (10504 posts)

Jun 11, 2020, 20:05

"Vote 1 was from Rooinek"

Seriously?

I voted some other spam off around the same time but can't believe I was that careless to vote Harry off as well.

You joking? “

So, how would you describe Ed? A weak sniffling coward, or a lowdown liar?

Jun 12, 2020, 07:50

LMAO @ Cera

Jun 12, 2020, 08:18

Take the deep dive Peeper.......you have been shhhhhtungggg! And it couldn't happen to a more self righteous pompous arse!

Jun 12, 2020, 08:18

Irony, carma, faux pas and hypocrisy all rolled into one doesn't even get close at describing this...funny sh!t, wheater it's true or Edd is just taking ghe p!ss, all the same.:D

The first vote-off was probably back in Dec 2018 (when Harry made his first thread), before we realized that legit posters can also be booted...but facepalm all the same.:D:D:D

Jun 12, 2020, 10:42

Not denying anything. If I was one of the voters then I deserve whatever flak is coming my way, especially after what I said about the lifeless losers with nothing better to do.

So have your moment all you delighted Rooinek bashers, I'm sure I'll be referred back to this incident many times in the future . . . but would still like Ed to confirm if he was joking about me being one of the voters or not.

Jun 12, 2020, 11:36

Having had a second look at this thread, I have to mention that there was another interesting one:

Posted by: sharkbok (11804 posts)
Jun 11, 2020, 18:04

I must admit I clicked on the spam button. I was the third person to do so. It was a subconscious error, I just assumed it was spam when I saw other clicks marking as so. “

Subconscious error.......? Like 0.55 is less than half of 0.3, you mean? 

Assumed......? 

Jun 12, 2020, 11:46

Lets see if Ed confirms then

I sure hope he does so..... because I don't honestly know what is worse here...…. the fact that Piss Mint could have deliberately done this, and called everyone else losers, thinking that Ed would not really release any names.....… or the fact that he has been given the power and authority, as well as the board responsibility, to vote people off..... and has absolutely fuck all idea when he has actually used it or done it...… unless that is also another blatant lie.

We have all come to learn already, with Piss Mint..... ANYTHING is possible

ROTFLMFAO

Classic indeed

Jun 12, 2020, 15:35

Hi Ruckers

Our previous post was very much tongue in cheek in response to Rooinek's post just prior to that.

Rooinek didn't vote anybody off.

Voting remains confidential, but please can we try and use the feature sensibly.

Have a good weekend.

Yours in rugga

Ed

Jun 12, 2020, 16:06

Uh-oh . . . lots of egg!

Whew! Thanks Ed.

Jun 12, 2020, 16:14

This is worse DA, more serious than voting Dale off or berating members for doing so.  The sad, doddering  old fool couldn’t even remember he hadn’t voted Dale off the Board..... waaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha......the egg flows like Niagara.

Jun 12, 2020, 16:18

Funny stuff all the same...thanks for the laughs Edd!

Jun 12, 2020, 16:24

Moffie, I realize you've been on your knees for the last few hours praying to whatever god it is that you worship that Ed wasn't joking and I had in fact voted Harry off, but if you put the bottle of cheap whiskey down for a moment and get a literate person to help you read the thread then you might notice me mentioning that I had voted some other spam off around the same time and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I clicked on the wrong thread by mistake.

Thankfully I didn't so all the triumphant squawking and shrieking that's been going on on this thread was all for nothing and plenty of my haters have a lot of egg dribbling down their fat faces. I can only imagine how mortified you're all feeling right now . . . but it does demonstrate just how obsessed some of you little chaps are and I sincerely believe a lot of you need to get out a bit more. 

Mix with some real people for a change . . . however challenging it might be for the likes of you, the DumbAss/AdmitOne/SonnyBill complex, Squeaky Toy and Cowardunce to find people who want to spend time with you.

LMAO!

What a bunch of obsessive little losers you are!

Jun 12, 2020, 18:01

Actually I opened the thread after ED saved your bacon....but not before you were totally befuddled as to whether you had voted Dale off or not. Did I or didn’t I ......glug, glug, glug......sniff, sniff, sniff..... whaaaaaaaat?

Jun 12, 2020, 18:41

Befuddled? You'd have to be very drunk or very stupid to think that . . . in your case, almost certainly both. 

My response to Ed's naming me is still there. Anyone can see for themselves that I found it hard to believe . . . but because i'm not a pompous and self-important old windbag like you, I accepted the possibility that I might have made a mistake. Later in the thread I also took it on the chin (unnecessarily as it turned out) . . . something that whiny little losers like you, Cowardunce and DumbAss are incapable of doing.

Wehe . . . you and your little pals got so excited you'd swear it was the most exciting thing that ever happened in your sad and pathetic lives . . . and now you've all got egg all over your stupid faces while trying hard to pretend that you haven't.

LMAO!

Jun 12, 2020, 22:11

‘If I was one of the voters then I deserve whatever flak is coming my way, especially after what I said about the lifeless losers with nothing better to do.‘..........befuddled!

Jun 12, 2020, 22:46

Peeper in looking for ways I could help your struggles, I came across this and thought it quite interesting:

Using the opposite hand

Encourage the patient to use their less dominant hand, meaning, if they are right-handed, ask them to brush their teeth, pick up cutlery, brush their hair, or hold an object with their left hand.
This exercise will stimulate the opposite side of the brain, which may result in significant and rapid expansion in the parts of the cerebral cortex that are responsible for processing tactile information, which in turn, can improve mental health.

.... ....

Maybe there is more brain on the other side ......try to stimulate it.

Jun 12, 2020, 22:47

That was posted after Ed's comment which surprised me because I knew I hadn't intentionally voted Harry off and either way, that's called manning up . . . something you've never heard of . . . which is why you're so befuddled.

LMAO!

Jun 12, 2020, 23:10

Rooi, you voted Seb off just because you could and you bragged about it...no reason to think you would not be responsible for voting anybody else off just becauseyou can...just saying... 

You are an arsehole, you like being an arsehole, stop pretending anything else.

Jun 13, 2020, 02:14

A befuddled, senile arsehole it  seems. Perhaps we have got this all wrong. If all this Peeper anger is just early  dementia shame on us for not caring. ‘His pain is my pain’ might be more woke.....I draw the line at ‘he’s not heavy, he’s my brother’. He’s a load, no way of ignoring the ...er...elephant in the room.

You need to Log in to reply.