Your weight

Jun 01, 2020, 20:29

Your orientation

Jun 01, 2020, 20:29

Your profession

Jun 01, 2020, 20:30

But then again, so would I if I was a bald, short, fat second rate lawyer

Jun 01, 2020, 20:33

... who camps outside Tescos begging for donations to support your offsprings rugby tour to Argentina.

You remind me of those okes that stand on the side of the road on the way to sun city.

They’ve been there for 20 years. Some are so old that they can barely stand. Apparently raising money for their ‘cricket club’.

They’ve made millions off unsuspecting tourists.

Jun 01, 2020, 20:39

With all due respect are you Clean Cut?

Jun 01, 2020, 20:46

Besides - Clean Cut is not going to appreciate a black man answering on his behalf

You should know your place Chip

Jun 01, 2020, 22:34

Saffex, for somebody that can't tell their ass from their face, I'm surprised that you can tell the difference between black and white.

And yes, I do know my place. Here in the Beeeeeyouuutiful R S of A.

How's life in your adopted country treating you?

The dole paying you nicely?

Jun 01, 2020, 23:04

Are you black Chip chip?

Jun 02, 2020, 00:33

Ask ye mum.

When we’re under the covers, color makes no difference. It’s all about smell and taste then.

Jun 02, 2020, 01:02

I don’t believe you are black - you are lying

You crave the sympathy vote

Jun 02, 2020, 08:46

Are you serious ... ?

You have no shame. Dumb Fuck ... oh and what’s with the “Clean Cut” suddenly?

Lying is as natural to you as standing up for my people is to me.

It's what you do.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Jun 02, 2020, 08:54

Clean Cut you can assert all you like, now kindly provide the evidence of a single lie I’ve meant to have told.

Jun 02, 2020, 09:17

You're kidding, right?

Ok ... let me see ... off the top of my head ... how about training for 5 hours everyday? Will that one do?

Let me guess ... you're going to tell another lie now in the hopes that we'll believe you, right?

Thought so.

You see that's how it goes. Your first lie is always followed by another ... and when that one doesn't ring true either ... another ... and another.

Face it, Dumb Fuck ... you just can't help yourself.

You ARE a liar.

Jun 02, 2020, 09:21

"You ARE a liar."

Bit rich coming from the weak-arsed liar who made up some fantasy story about my son's job application and then ran away blubbering like a baby when I asked him what he based that on.

Jun 02, 2020, 09:28

Yep Rooi words are cheap

Anyone can throw accusations around, it’s another thing backing them up with material evidence

I’ll happily own up to lying if the esteemed Clean Cut can provide some material evidence of said lies

Failing which it all appears a little empty

Jun 02, 2020, 09:53

Aaaaah shame, Redneck. Still bitter about being caught out in your lie?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!

You put so much effort in to hide the truth ... but sadly ... the truth will out.

Isn't that a bitch, huh?

No ... I didn't lie about your son's job application. He WAS overlooked. A black man was given the position ... and you came aboard here, all tearful, telling us how unfair it was. This after all your posts defending them. It was hilarious.

I still asked you why you were so upset? You never did reply to my post.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!! I ran away blubbering like a baby did I?

See how one lie follows another?

You owe me an apology, Redneck. Will it be coming soon?

Jun 02, 2020, 10:03

Well, Dumb Fuck ... I suppose you think Redneck's attempted rescue has provided you with a way out?

Sorry but that's not going to happen.

You asked me for evidence of a single lie ... I provided you with that.

You haven't refuted it. Does that mean that it WAS a lie?

Come clean you low life piece of shit ... either that ... or tell us another lie in defense of your bullshit story.

I'm waiting.

Jun 02, 2020, 10:12

"No ... I didn't lie about your son's job application. He WAS overlooked. A black man was given the position ... and you came aboard here, all tearful, telling us how unfair it was."

You're repeating the same blatant lie. I'm still calling it a lie and you haven't provided a shred of evidence to support your lie . . . and the reason for that is because it's utter bullshit. My son has only applied for one job in his entire life and he was successful and still has the same job today.

Klown, if you're so convinced I said what I did then find the quote and put it up. Until then you're a low-class, disgusting liar in my eyes . . . right up there with ou Maaik and Baboon-ou. 

PS If you can't find the quote, get DumbAss to help you. DumbAss keeps a catalogued history of everything I've ever said on here so if I said it and you want to prove me to be a liar, he'll find the quote for you (I know he won't because it's not there but it's your best shot if you want to prove me wrong). 

Jun 02, 2020, 10:17

You provided me with evidence of a lie

When was that - more empty accusations

Name the lie and the evidence to support it and I’ll respond

No more hot air, just provide us with the facts

Jun 02, 2020, 10:33

You two are well suited.

Funny how you protest so loudly ... and yet it wasn't even 2 weeks ago that you were caught out in your lie, Redneck.

You honestly think I give a shit what you think of me?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!

Shame Dumb Fuck ... I see you're counting on Redneck's help. No spine to fight your own battle, huh?  

"No more hot air, just provide ... us ... with the facts"

I have no need to provide you with anything more than I already have.

You and I both know that you are a liar ... and have always been one.

I can't see that changing any day soon.

Funny ... you posted this thread in an attempt to clear your name ... even referring to me as "Clean Cut" instead of the usual "Cunt" ... and it's backfired on you.

I provided you with the lie you requested and as expected you've responded with additional lies as a defence.

Do you know what liars do, Dumb Fuck?

They lie.

Jun 02, 2020, 12:04

"Funny how you protest so loudly ... and yet it wasn't even 2 weeks ago that you were caught out in your lie, Redneck."

I was?

Looks to me like you're still doing exactly what Saffex and I are accusing you of doing . . . calling other people liars without any proof or substantiation.

Thanks for making our point.

LMAO!

Stupid liar!

Jun 02, 2020, 13:35

Oh Clean Cut just as I suspected - you don’t even have a single example of me lying yet you throw the empty accusation my way and somehow conclude that it carries weight

I’m playing you, you dumb CUNT but you are too stupid to work that out.

You give your pathetic self far too much credit if you really think I need to clear my name based on a empty accusation thrown my way by a homophobic, racist twat I don’t give a flying toss about.

If you were hit by a bus do you think I would miss you?

You have been exposed for the pathetic little twerp that you are. Fact is I’ve never lied but feel free to prove me wrong CUNT

Jun 02, 2020, 14:38

I see poor rooitwit is still lying about the incident about his son. 

The clown would berate others as racist if they did accept affirmative action. Then his son was passed over for a job and the buffoon went ballistic. 

I called him out at the time. Noting his stinking hypocrisy. 

This happened some years back. It could have been on the supersupporter board.

CC remembers it as well. 

So stop lying again ROOILIAR. You are a disgrace. 

Chipped ou Dave never lied about being a lawyer.

I also doubt you are black chipped ou. Blacks I know are actually pretty decent people. Not saying all are but most are. You write like a white. You could well be a big fraud. 

Jun 02, 2020, 15:09

I'm glad you remember his rant, BeanDip ... and no ... it was before supersupporter. We were on Super Sport at the time.

He's now pretending it never happened. A lie as you so rightly pointed out.

It's not the first time either. He lied about not wanting Notshe as captain too.

Seems he's prone to telling lies.

Jun 02, 2020, 15:15

Redrooi is fundamentally dishonest as is Redshark.

Their lies about Trump have been debunked time and again and underscore the problem. Nevertheless they continue which of course ends up with them looking ever more foolish. Now they are the buffoons of the board! :D

Jun 02, 2020, 15:37

Dumb Fuck, please provide us with your weight training program for the week.

Also ... you told Mozart that you sprained your wrist while training. Tell me, what exercise were you doing at the time of this unfortunate accident?

The last time I asked you this, you came up with all kinds of excuses. That's what you do when you get backed into a corner. You lie.

You'll probably do the same now.

So common ... lets have it.   

Jun 02, 2020, 15:37

Beeno

I'm what people refer to as an Oreo....

Black on the outside...

White on the inside.

I dont get offended by peoples jibes. I actually laugh at it. Call me the K word and I'll laugh right with you. It's just how I have been wired.

Laughter and David Searles mum makes the world a better place for me.

If we could all laugh at ourselves and our shortcomings, we'd all get along much better,

Jun 02, 2020, 16:47

You sound like a Pocohontus type to me. I have more black blood in me than you and I have none. Hahahaahahahahahahha

Jun 02, 2020, 16:48

Rooinek = Liar = Dishonest

Come on guys, tell us all something that we don't already know

Why do you think he went and posted his long drunken "Honest" thread...

LMFAO

Jun 02, 2020, 16:58

I vaguely remember Peeper’s  melt down over ‘equal opportunity’....was it his son who was axed.....was a job or sport.... or was it Peeper who got the axe? 

Jun 02, 2020, 17:25

who is peeper?

Jun 02, 2020, 17:32

Ok Cunt I know you are as thick as pigshit but this takes the cake.

So I inform Moz that during lockdown I was doing weights for 2hrs and walking for 2hrs.

I also told him I hurt my wrist which irritated me as I had to hold off on weights for a bit

Where is the lie in this you profoundly stupid cunt? What would be the point of me lying about any of that? It’s hardly earth shattering stuff. And let’s say I was lying for argument sake how the fuck would you prove it you fucking idiot?

Are you seriously this stupid???

Jun 02, 2020, 18:05

ohhh its my step sons nick name.

Jun 02, 2020, 20:25

Peeper is the fellow who trolled through my daughters’ Facebook accounts.

Jun 02, 2020, 21:47

Thats just weird moz. What kind of a person does such a thing!

Mind sharing the link to her profile?

Jun 03, 2020, 08:30

Haaaahahahahahaaaa!! It seems you've already forgotten what you said to us, Dumb Fuck? 

That's the thing about being a liar ... in your case it's a constant flood of lies that pour out your mouth ... one after the other ... continues ... all day long ... everyday ... till you can no longer keep track of what it is you said.

It's not even a month back, Dumb Fuck. Is your brain so saturated with lies that you can't tell one from the other??

You stupid man ... don't you know that the truth will out??

Let me help you out ... get you back on track with the original lie. You can then take it from there.

Ok?

It's not 2 hours, Stupid Dave ... it's 2 and a half hours of weight training ... followed by another 2 and a half hours walking ... everyday ... 6 days a week.

Ring a bell?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa!!

See how it catches up to you?

Now ... for the third time ... PROVIDE US WITH YOUR 2 AND A HALF HOUR WEIGHT TRAINING PROGRAM, Dumb Fuck. Unless of course there isn't one to begin with.

In that case I think an apology is in order ... and you might as well come clean and confess your sin

Say after me ... "I am a liar ... I always have been ... it's how I was raised by my drunkard mommy ... I have no control over it ... it's all I know ... please forgive me ... in future, take everything I say with a pinch of salt, as it's probably just more fabricated nonsense. Thank you Mr CleanCut Sir for helping me see the error of my way."

Oh and I nearly forgot ... what exercise were you doing at the time of you injury??

No need to thank me Dumb Fuck. I'm here for you.

Jun 03, 2020, 08:37

Denny accused Redneck of something similar.

Of course he came aboard and did what he does best ... lie about it.

Jun 03, 2020, 08:45

Spot on Chippo.

"If we could all laugh at ourselves and our shortcomings, we'd all get along much better,"

Appreciation of differences is exactly where the solution lies. It's the only way can all benefit from each other's strengths.

What two truly good friends can't make fun of each other? Gosh, it's one of the strongest pillars of friendship that there is. 

There's a million reasons why I'm right with you on that statement. And its good to know there's more like me out there.

Just for some fun; a guy from Zim often contracts for me. 

He'll say says things like...

Man that girl is good looking, pity you dance like a dead tree.

Remember your sunblock today, else we eat rare meat for supper.

And I'll joke that he becomes invisible at night. 

The only time this doesn't work is when a person hears just one of our jokes and assumes the worst. Which of course makes us up the game.

Jun 03, 2020, 08:59

Is that it Cunt?

Is that your best shot at me lying?

I said 2 and a half hours then as that’s how long it took me on average

I have about 3 different routes I take and for the record my time out walking has come down thanks to getting fitter and faster, so on average my time out walking is now about 2 hours - it’s called progress

Same applies to the gym

Reality is dumbfuck, I’m not keeping a close check on the time it takes me to exercise, they are estimates. Time is a friend of mine, I have no place to be at a certain time.

Why the fuck would I waste my time entertaining you with my weights programme, do you think you merit my time elaborating?

So dumbfuck, nowhere have I lied about my time exercising. I estimated it took around 2 and a half hours a few months ago and is now taking on average half a hour less to do in the name of progress.

Hope that helps but I trust it won’t as you are too fucking stupid

Now go find an actual example of me lying. Engage the brain you dumb cunt, I’m sure you have one tucked away somewhere in that balloon head of yours

Jun 03, 2020, 09:08

Saffex, 

I don't wanna interfere but I will say that if you are making the time to exercise, tracking your progress(time & heart rate) is always a good idea. Always.

Get one of those fitness watches man. Try to shave seconds off your time daily. Find where your limit is and slowly chip away at it while keeping daily tabs on the ole ticker.

Why not, right?

I know, unsolicited advice is always unwelcome. Just, you're making the effort so why not get the maximum advantage out of it?

Jun 03, 2020, 09:16

As I thought. Once again ducking the questions asked.

There is no weight training program ... never has been ... same can be said for his supposed 2 and half hour walk. It's all just another bullshit story.

The man's a compulsive liar.

Jun 03, 2020, 09:42

Plum I used to have a Fitbit but it packed up on me some time back.

I’ve ordered an Apple Watch so plan to use that when it arrives.

With the walking I can’t really push it as I get pains in my legs thanks to disc issues (sciatica) but I’ve definitely got quicker as the wife used to say that at the start she would have to walk slower to accommodate me. Now she says she is able to walk her normal pace with me. I take pain killers before each walk which helps a little. It’s a strange pain, not inhibiting, it has the same feeling as lactic acid build up. It targets my old cricket injury in the knee as well. It’s a left leg thing. The disc has interrupted the message/signal from brain to left leg. I can’t for instance lift my left heel off the ground and stand on my toes.

In the last few weeks I have moved from walking to a very slow run around one of my routes which is thankfully tucked away off the beaten track. It’s more of a shuffle than a run but man it’s progress. At one point I never thought I would be able to run again.

Jun 03, 2020, 09:56

Oh Cunt I have absolutely no inclination to divulge my impressive weights training program with you. You are not worth the effort

I’ll give you a little teaser though....one day it’s pull, the next push. I do core every day

Chest, shoulders, triceps

Bicep, forearms and back

Free weights, cables and resistance bands

I don’t do legs as I can’t be asked

AirPods in and playlists on.

I’ve spent part of lockdown creating playlists of my favourite bands/artists

I go through each album and rate the songs then create a playlist based on the track rating from each album. It’s been a great way of reconnecting/rediscovering the music.

To date I’ve done:

Tool

Johnny Clegg/ Juluka / Savuka

Kings of Leon

Mumford and Sons

Pearl Jam

Muse

Stereophonics

U2

Depeche Mode

Green Day

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Doors

REM

Life is so hard!!!

Jun 03, 2020, 10:29

Of course you won't. There's nothing to divulge. 

Please ... your endless lists of useless players are more than most can bear ..  there is honestly no need to show us your poor taste in music too.

Jun 03, 2020, 10:33

ouDawie de Grumble ........... every board should have one .

Jun 03, 2020, 10:41

Cunt my guess is that Dolly Parton is your tickle

Makes perfect sense

Boring cunts listen to boring music

Jun 03, 2020, 10:42

Saffex,

Sounds super annoying. Sorry to hear it but great that you're doing something about it. 

Also cool that you're already using a fitness watch. They've been a great addition to the industry and to healthcare in general. I have a feeling we'll be seeing better and better ones coming out.

I take it that it is an impact injury(knee)?

Holy fuck guy! How fast were you bowling?

Geez, I hope at least some of that effort was spent on SA tracks where you got value for it.

...unlike in the UK, haha.

Jun 03, 2020, 10:51

plum, stop brown nosing.
David hasn't washed his ass since his mum walked out on him.

He can't reach it.

Jun 03, 2020, 11:20

I think your nose is much browner than mine.

Jun 03, 2020, 11:21

Yes impact injury back at my local Grahamstown local districts club - Salem

Thing is I bowl spin but have always fancied myself as a quick. That day we were short of seamers so I went for it and bang went the knee

Used to always bowl seam in the nets as spin gets little reward in the nets on Astro

It’s funny how sciatica targets a weakness

Did 3 discs at once about 2 years ago, pulling the bonnet leaver on my z4 parked up close to the fence, so had to squeeze in at an angle. Fuck me I cried with pain, was fucked for 6 months. Ironic thing was I was the fittest and in the best shape I had been in since my rugby days when it happened.

Back has behaved since then but the permanent damage caused is something I just have to live with. It’s only minor, nothing compared to some

Jun 03, 2020, 11:45

Duplicate

I’m doing a Mike!!

Jun 03, 2020, 12:17

"I’m doing a Mike!!"

Not really. To do a full Maaik you'd need to say how much you hate Morne or Frans Steyn about 6 times and say how bad the Democrats are at least twice as well.

Also, ou Maaik doesn't just duplicate his posts once, he sits there furiously hitting the submit button continuously until his comment shows up . . . so it can be literally dozens of duplicates

Jun 03, 2020, 12:19

I’ll try harder Rooi!!

Jun 03, 2020, 12:20

"I think your nose is much browner than mine."

Oh I doubt that . . .

You need to Log in to reply.