And then we have the call for a return to Isolation

Forum » Rugby » And then we have the call for a return to Isolation

Nov 18, 2021, 20:58

From the oft quoted Keo

‘It is a time for the Springboks, the current world champions and the world’s No 1 team, to give World Rugby the two fingers.

Either Rassie runs the water on Saturday and the appeal process takes its course or the Boks should be home before Saturday.

Wednesday night’s World Rugby release was disgusting, but not nearly as disgusting as the finding of an all-New Zealand bunch of consultants who fined a black international captain for speaking out about his experience against the bias and obvious prejudice of a white referee.

And with that, the white South African coach who refused to accept how his captain was treated and how his team was prejudiced by either incompetence or blatant cheating.’

…..

Liberally using the race card this man is suggesting the Boks pull out of the English test and fly home. The result of that would be a ban for the Springboks, probably through the next World Cup.

Pretty much this would trash everything we have accomplished since readmission

Remarkable stupidity that apparently has some support amongst some of the rugby fraternity who want to head back into the laager. 

Nov 18, 2021, 21:26

Thankfully no one will be listening to Keo

Nov 18, 2021, 21:35

I think this fool was more credible when he was drowning in coke. Not a surprise the infantile foot-stamping would begin. 

Nov 19, 2021, 09:56

I think Keo is totally disgusted by what has happened as are all Bok supporters. The disrespect for Kolisi was on plain view. Not only that but the pally, pally relationship with the Lions captain was also on plain view. 

Quite frankly the shock of the Boks pulling out maybe what is need to shake things up.

This in any event is going to be a very nasty test thanks to the IRB for some totally absurd reason holding the hearings just before the England test. They sure have stoked the flames.

To think the panel was independent is a joke. 

Nov 19, 2021, 10:02

This is a deliberate attemt to  "teach the Japies a lesson." 2 decades later.

Nov 19, 2021, 10:26

No, it's the doff Saffers being shown that they may be corrupt without measure in their own borders, but they don't run planer earth. 

Nov 19, 2021, 10:31

"No, it's the doff Saffers being shown that they may be corrupt without measure in their own borders, but they don't run planer earth"

Bullshit... and what a real shitty comment to make about all South Africans.... and certainly not your first one either.

You and I both know that a very small "independent" committee had the necessary resources to keep a decision like this, within their small and controlled little circle.... until 8pm on Saturday evening....or even 5 minutes after the SA vs England test.

Are you saying that was in no way possible?

Nov 19, 2021, 10:59

Isn't it amazing how the masks have been ripped off. Now the org, a dumbass of note, shows just what he thinks of South Africa.

A defining moment this. "No, it's the doff Saffers being shown that they may be corrupt without measure in their own borders, but they don't run planer earth".  the org comment made on 19th November 2021.

Nov 19, 2021, 11:03

South Africa is one of the most corrupt and violent places on earth. Do you like this? Child rape, human trafficking, it's all off the chart. No, I do not like the new South Africa. I've made that perfectly clear. It doesn't do anything right. I don't like the immoral new generation either. What happened to the Boks is entirely the fault of Josè. He has himself to blame and himself alone. He thinks he is bigger than the game and got it in the butt. He hurt the Bok brand in the process. Best he step away from the team entirely as he never did bring anything to the table. It's the worship of this mediocre person that sees him being defended by the immoral Saffers who now act like BLM over it, a victim complex when punished. Quite honestly, the punishment wasn't severe enough. 2 months? He misses one game. Big deal. But a reputation is harder to rebuild.

Nov 19, 2021, 11:16

Per anti South Africa org - No, it's the doff Saffers being shown that they may be corrupt without measure 

This comment was made in connection with the Rassie debate.

Listen you crazy loon if anybody has deservedly had his reputation ruined its big cheat Berry.

Apparently you think 17 bad calls over a 35 minute period is just fine. You are a bent and twisted loon. And yes it was most likely more that the 17 Berry admitted two.

You case collapses loon. You cant even see where the real corruption is!!! What a bag of hot air!

At least the mask is off. You hate Rassie, the Boks and South Africa.

NOTED 

Nov 19, 2021, 11:41

I disagree that those where "bad" calls. The calls and non-calls in the Boks favour have directly affected a lot of games. You lose this debate, as the Bok's opponents have been reffed to the point where they almost cannot compete. In a fairly reffed season, the Boks don't win the Lions series and they lose one Puma test. They also lose the Welsh test. Think about that. 

Nov 19, 2021, 11:45

LISTEN YOU ABSURD LOON YOU THINK ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL REF ADMITTING TO GETTING 17 CALL WRONG IN 35 MINUTES OF PLAY. 

THINK ABOUT THAT IF BLIND PREJUDICE ALLOWS YOU TO.

THE IDEA THAT REFS FAVOUR THE BOKS IS ALSO CRAZY.

You are a totally  unhinged loon. Thumbs Down For You Smiley

Nov 19, 2021, 12:21

So the "Doff Saffers" comment came about because of what child rapists and human traffickers are currently doing..... are you serious......what a fucking joke.

That is exactly like saying "Retarded Americans" because of what the KKK or BLM does.

This is not the first time that you have directly targeted the Afrikaner in a deliberate and derogatory way, and I also pulled you up on this same issue not too long ago.... so say whatever the hell you like, your intent here was very clear..... don't now try and deflect your artificial or mock anger towards other issues.... you hate the Afrikaner and it is blatantly clear in many of your previous responses.

I assume you agree that world rugby did the correct thing regarding below....

"You and I both know that a very small "independent" committee had the necessary resources to keep a decision like this, within their small and controlled little circle.... until 8pm on Saturday evening....or even 5 minutes after the SA vs England test."

Nov 19, 2021, 17:20

I think Harrassmiss forced their hand with the Water Boy routine. If it came out after the game that the Committee had recommended a ban and the IRB allowed him to coach from the sidelines in the Pom test, they would have been heavily criticized from the other side.

Logic would suggest it was easier for them to simply hold the decision…once again Harrassmiss was his own worst enemy.

Nov 19, 2021, 20:29

I have targeted the Afrikaner? No I have not. I have never "directly" targeted Afrikaners. I do not like the majority of next gen Saffers of all ethnicities. Is that plain enough? It was clear enough in every other post, so I won't hold my breath. 

You need to Log in to reply.