Forum » Other Sports » New champion by Technical Knock Out

Oct 10, 2021, 11:07

Fury makes mince meat of Wilder...sledgehammer rights...LOL

Just as well the ref stopped the fight.

Plum and DA did you enjoy it?

https://youtu.be/LdDbqm6e_Cc

Oct 10, 2021, 13:31

Of course I saw/enjoyed it, Seb.

For Wilder to pick up weight was a stupid idea.

He should have lost 10kgs and been more mobile while retaining his eraser for longer.

Instead he comes in heavier and with a shorter window to KO Fury. There were barely any signs that Wilder’s movement had been worked on at all…a few glimpses of footwork aside.

Wilder was taken to hospital after the fight and was unsteady as he exited the ring.

A good career for Wilder at the end of the day. He made plenty dosh and never really took too much damage.

Despite the wreckage that was Wilder, Fury didn’t look amazing himself. Not near the level we saw in the second fight. Probably what contributed to this being more of a gripping run-back and an instant classic(not my words).

Now we wait for the excuses to come…

I’m guessing it’s gonna be a mix of spiritual garble and conspiracies as to why Fury won.

Oct 10, 2021, 17:17

I played a few holes of golf this week with an ex professional wrestler who competed with some of the greats including Andre the Giant. These are humans on a different scale.

Oct 10, 2021, 18:17

Indeed, Moz.

Centuries ago these guys would be lopping off heads from horseback.

Oct 11, 2021, 10:31

Awesome fight Seb…… and the right man won...

Now Wilder is blaming horse hair in Fury's gloves..... which were 100% legit and inspected before the fight...

This guy Wilder is something else..... just man the fuck up and admit you lost to the better man... 3 times

Wilder also point blank refused to show any sign of respect to Tyson after the fight, and he said so when Fury walked up to him in the ring to say well done... what a twat

Wilder is the perfect example of how not to conduct yourself, as a champion, or competitor

Oct 11, 2021, 14:00

Did you see how shitty his movement was, DA?

After round 2 he basically moved like a drunk person. 

Same as the previous two fights.

Oct 11, 2021, 14:35

Absolutely shocking Plum

The worst I have ever seen from any fighter, no bullshit

Wilder has power..... and Malik was supposed to have worked on all this new effective and efficient movement..... what a complete farce

You can't even call it movement, it was embarrassing how he was stumbling around from so very early in the fight....

Hell, I think all he ever did during camp was hit the heavy bag, because his cardio is completely up to shit, and that is despite Fury leaning on him

Oct 11, 2021, 14:45

"Now Wilder is blaming horse hair in Fury's gloves."

Haha...hilarious. Cerainly not a previous champions attitude.

Unfortunately it might awake the WOKE movement support and the race card might be played for the umpteeth time...you never know today8-)

Oct 11, 2021, 15:15

Please guys watch this video of a journalist asking Fury a question and how Bob Arum responds to her...

She starts her question at 14:23 into the video.

I laughed my arse off. A lekker mic drop from the old toppie.

Oct 11, 2021, 15:59

Nice interview Plum.

A very likeable character too with a great heart as well as enormous power. It will be interesting to follow his future.

Oct 19, 2021, 00:20

Wilder is a one punch wonder and nothing else.

I said that after both his previous encounters with Fury.

If he gets lucky and connects he usually wins but when he is defending he is weak and open to taking punishment.

Now for him as a world champ and former world champ to come up with these excuses just goes to show the man has no class and is disrespectful.

It was a good bout and Fury won fair and square.

Wilder will never be the same boxer he was prior to these three bouts with Fury as he has taken some heavy punishment and that is going to slow him down and who knows how much damage he has sustained during those bouts.

Another factor against him is that other boxers in his division have seen how to beat him and with these three losses have given them renewed courage to mix it with him.

I trust that Fury will go for the other belt to hold all the World Heavyweight belts and then retire as he has proved his point and made large amounts of money and will have nothing more to prove after that.

You need to Log in to reply.