Loma vs Teofimo

Forum » Other Sports » Loma vs Teofimo

Oct 02, 2020, 10:30

This fight could really go either way.

Teofimo has one-punch KO power and a decent amount of skill.

Loma is Loma. Good everywhere and prone to making the powerful feel powerless. 

For me, Teo needs to play possum - Lure Loma into a false sense of security and then explode on an overextension. Loma is generally quick to go on brash attacking adventures once he thinks he's stunned or gassed the opponent. 

Loma, on the other hand, needs to get Teo frustrated. Something he has done to every single one of his professional opponents thus far. Teo is hot-headed. There is a chance that he could jump off the cliff himself, provided Loma takes him to the edge.

Odds are probably on Loma since he has fought stronger and quicker fighters, making it look easy every time. Teo has never fought someone as skillfully adept as Loma and that's a statement that could remain true throughout his career.

No MMA fight in 2019 topped Wilder V Fury II and there is a good chance that Loma v Teo could be the fight of 2020.

Gonna be  cracker!

Now tell me this doesn't give you goosebumps...

Oct 02, 2020, 10:45

It certainly does

I reckon Loma will absolutely school him..... and make it look incredibly easy doing so

Oct 02, 2020, 10:50

"Got the moves like Jagger Loma."

:D

Oct 02, 2020, 11:16

Lmao

Oct 13, 2020, 12:53

Just a few more days.

Can't wait.

Damn, I do not like Lopez. Anyone that celebrates over a beaten opponent is a complete arse, I don't care how young he is.

Hoping for Loma to put on another exhibition to add to his already great legacy.

Will be a great bonus if he makes Lopez quit. 

Oct 18, 2020, 06:56

Lopez wins by unanimous decision.

One judge had it at 119-111 119-109

Total disaster robbery.

Oct 19, 2020, 07:42

Gutted for Loma.

The scorecards didn't do the fight justice but at best he may have expected a draw.

Had Loma won the last round then an argument could reasonably be made that he was robbed.

Unfortunately for him, Lopez was brave and dug deep to finish on the front foot.

Not sure if there'll be any sort of rematch before 2022.

Much respect to Lopez. He fought a clever fight and shut down most of Loma's tricks. Don't like the guy at all but respect where it's due.

Next for Lopez is Campbell. A bigger and stronger fighter than Loma. 

Bud Crawford is probably the pound for pound #1 now.

Oct 19, 2020, 09:03

Wow, not what I expected at all

119 - 109 is just downright daylight robbery

Loma took too long to get started ……

He is notoriously a late starter, and Lopez said that he used that specifically against him

Well fought indeed.... and yeah, Crawford is another beast entirely and well deserved pound for pound r#1

You need to Log in to reply.