Hahahaha….I just saw Andy Murray

Forum » Other Sports » Hahahaha….I just saw Andy Murray

Oct 14, 2021, 20:08

…..at 34 with a bad back and hips crushed Clever’s  “future of tennis” Carlos Alcatraz at Indian Wells. I guess Tomorrow Can Wait.

Oct 27, 2021, 20:01

So here is Hahahaha  - I just saw   Alcaraz beat Murry in Vienna  just now.  Here we have proof that  Alcaraz  carried an injury in their previous game AND DID HE CRUSH MIURRAY TOTALLY.   Murray lost the first set and led 4-2  in the second set and lost 4 games in a row.   Alcaraz is at 18  years of age indeed the "future of tennis"    Only total idiots will disagree.     

Oct 27, 2021, 21:04

Touch of death on his career. Weist did this kid do to you Lügnerin? 

Oct 27, 2021, 21:17

He is regarded world wide as at 18 years of age he is going to be a tennis star of the future.

But then - both you and Mozart will not recognize talent in any code of sport if it hit you two in the face    That is why you two are super-idiots.

Oct 27, 2021, 23:31

Like Goosen ‘was regarded as a Springbok star of the future…tell us about who recognized Pollard, you or me.

Oct 28, 2021, 05:31

My calls to put the breaks on expectations haven't been wrong yet. I don't really recall you being right. Mr Hindsight and I have aa good laugh at your expense. 

Oct 28, 2021, 06:34

What two srseholes we got here?     Mozart mentioned a youngster that he believed was going places when  I pointed out  that the real future deal is going to be Carlos  Alcaraz  as the best youngster - at 18 year of age  to be watched out for. 

At that age he was better than either Nadal, Federer or Djokovic were and  he started beating players  rated much higher than he is in rating.     The day he was 18 years old he played Nadal  and he took  two games on  the Nadal serve and Nadal praised him highly after he did beat him.     That was in  May  2021 in the Madrid open made me take notice of the youngster  first'  

Then as per normal on the first game he played against Murray I pointed out that he was not playing his normal game because he was carrying an injury - but Mozart went bananas in this  threat.     Yesterday he broke  Murrays serves four times  - twice in both sets - after Murray broke his serves once.   in each of the two sets.

But the fact is that they carry on  believing  their own BS as per normal.    They have always been wrong about player performances   in any code of sport when it came to  performances of players - especially of youngsters and their favorite  older  players.   So what else is new? 

When  did you recognize Pollard  as a potential future Springbok?.  Dave and I saw him in the under 20 WC in 2012 - when he was 17 years old and wrote favorably about his performances then.    After that he was abused  and misused by Ludeke and could not make the Bull side until May 2014 and  Mozart became interested  in him only after  Morne was totally incompetent against Wales in June that year.   Pollard  was a class act against the Scots in June 2014  and then Meyer dropped him from the team to bring back Morne - until the Perth fiasco in 2014 and then played Lambie  in some games after Pollard won the 2014 Springbok test in Johannesburg by scoring two tries - it was only after that test that Mozart claimed he "discovered" Pollard..  That was the farce of the year by Mozart.     Pollard was virtually ignored by Meyer during and after the EOYT in  2014  and was only used against  as the starting flyhalf  by Meyer after the Japan disaster  in the 2015 WC - when Meyer's strategy was to use the flyhalf as a kicking dummy  and  in the rest of the WC only limited balls were passed to him by the scrummy.   

In 2016 and 2017  Pollard - due to injury played no test rugby  and the question was what would Erasmus do with him in 2018 and what happened was that Pollard became star quality under Erasmus.     Those are the facts about Pollard. - nothing else.    Mozart did not discover anything at all and his claim in that regard is really ridiculous in the extreme.    If there ever was  a ridiculous and proven false claim it was made by Mozart. in that case.    Have a nice Idiots Day please.                      .                       

You need to Log in to reply.