Gaston?

Forum » Other Sports » Gaston?

Nov 05, 2021, 02:20

Seriously Alcatraz has a long way to go. Gaston, geez how embarrassing.

Nov 05, 2021, 13:28

Seriously you do not even know anything  about Hugo  Gaston - a bit of info is he is a 20 year-old  ranked 102 in the world at present.   Did you see the game at all?    You normally are embarrassing when it comes to actual facts about sport since you do not know what really happened.   Alcaras was leading 5-0  in the second set and lost 7 games  in a row - indicating an injury problem.

By the way you hero  Dimitrov lost  in the last two series  and he showed up how poor Medvedev is according to you,  Embarrassing - you talk about a boring game.   The younger players hit the balls harder and faster than what happened in the past and  the  real reason for losses is tied to that.    Evidence  in the last three match-ups between  Djokovic and Medvedev - Djokovic lost two of those three series all played since November 2020.   

Facts are not your strong point - BS is.                

Nov 05, 2021, 15:45

Injured…..not again….and not really. Read this:

That theory was reinforced by the first five games of the partial second, where the Murcian flew over the court and imposed his tennis with an iron fist. Gaston had no answers, who was 15-30 in the sixth game, that is, about to fit a donut. Alcaraz was wrong, he lowered the intensity and chose the blows wrong, without being aware of how far the sentence would go for not knowing how to read that situation. He did not feel comfortable in the game again. There was a multi-organ failure in his tennis, an absolute inability not to overflow, but to score points and score more than two balls. The world fell on the young Spaniard, who gave up without remission before a Hugo Gaston at a stratospheric level. Much to enjoy for the Gaul and much to learn for Carlos Alcaraz placeholder image.’

In other words he just bottled out. Eat your crow.

Nov 05, 2021, 16:12

Gaston:

It was 5-0 for him in the second. I was drifting off at that point, and he started to have a let-down, as well. He made a lot of mistakes, because I managed to have fast balls, slow balls, to have high balls. He started to lose his groove, and I stayed focused. This is why I managed to overturn the match in my favour.’

Nov 06, 2021, 20:56

Mozart 

You, really are totally stupid and has beens o the moment I mentio0ned Alcazar as the real fuyture3 prospect.    Gaston looks good - but he has not played top ten players nd beat them like Alcazar has done.    I do not buy your BS - a player leads 5 - O  in a set and suddenly lose 7 games in a  row.   There must be a reason for that - but you are too prejudiced and stupid to come up with anything - bar the quote from Gaston in the interview.    When will you ever start thinking  before you write BS on site.          

Nov 06, 2021, 20:56

Mozart 

You, really are totally stupid and has beens o the moment I mentio0ned Alcazar as the real fuyture3 prospect.    Gaston looks good - but he has not played top ten players nd beat them like Alcazar has done.    I do not buy your BS - a player leads 5 - O  in a set and suddenly lose 7 games in a  row.   There must be a reason for that - but you are too prejudiced and stupid to come up with anything - bar the quote from Gaston in the interview.    When will you ever start thinking  before you write BS on site.          

You need to Log in to reply.