Eish Plum

Forum » Other Sports » Eish Plum

Aug 11, 2021, 15:03

Manny and Spence is off

Spence has a retinal tear from sparring.... which needs operating on immediately

Those kind of injuries could be career ending, so I hope he gets through it ok

Manny is now going to be fighting Yordenis Ugas, currently 30 - 4, 12 KO's

Manny's statement... what a classy dude

"First and foremost, I ask everyone to join me in praying for a full and complete recovery for Errol Spence Jr.," Pacquiao said. "Thank God his physical examination discovered his eye condition before he suffered any further damage."

Aug 17, 2021, 10:52

I literally just saw an article about it. 

Very kak. As you say, it could be career ending so hopefully it goes well and he can be back to 100%.

All these great fights being delayed, sucks.

Have you been keeping an eye on Ryan Garcia? 

Aug 17, 2021, 14:18

Yep, Spence's surgery was a success, so good for him

He wanted the op after the Manny fight, but his doc said it was too serious

I have watched one or two of Garcia's older fight but don't really follow him, but I know he seems to be causing some waves.....

Aug 17, 2021, 17:32

Manny is approaching the age when he should consider filling his role as a Senator full time before something goes amiss.

He does not need the cash, more titles but he should seriously consider retiring before it is all for nothing.

His career has been long and fruitful in more ways than just money, he is a boxing icon with much success both in and out of the ring.

Thanks Manny for your class but it is time to relax and smell the roses while you are still able. 

Aug 18, 2021, 14:56

AJ

Hehe still looks pretty capable. Also, by now all those braincells that were gonna be knocked loose probably. have been already haha

But yeah, he's been a great champ.

DA

Check some of Garcia's KOs. Guy has a left wat skrik vir niks. 

You need to Log in to reply.