Top Half of the Draw after Round 3
The following players are in Round 4 in the top half of the draw:=
* Novak Djokovic vs Milos Rasonic
* Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Aslan Karatsev
* Dominic Thiem vs Grigor Dimitrov
* Alexander Zverev vs Dusan Lajovic
Djokovic came within a whisker from losing in round 3 playing against a relative unknown by the name of Taylor Fritz and is unfortunate in having to face one of the better players sill in the series,
Thiem also won a nail-biter against Kurgos, He lost the first two sets and then had to win the next three sets.
The Bottom half of the Draw after Round 3
In the bottom of the log the following players will play each other in Round 4 on Monday:-
* Danill Medvedev vs Mackenzie McDonald,
* Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Matheo Berrettin
* Andrei Rudlev vs Casper Ruud
* Rafael Nadal vs Fabio Fognini
The most difficult game of the four is the one between Tsitsipas and Beretinni. It is highly unlikely that Medvedev and Rubdev will lose in the two upcoming games - so they will most likely meet each other in the one quarterfinal.