I always knew this was going to happen....

Forum » Football » I always knew this was going to happen....

Nov 19, 2019, 21:58

.....but it came sooner than I thought. I don’t think Mauricio deserved this treatment but that’s the way it goes. Just as uncle ‘Arry. 

BREAKING: Mauricio Pochettino sacked by Tottenham

Nov 21, 2019, 17:06

The softy culture at Tottenham and Mourinho......hardly seems a good match, but things were spiraling down inexplicably. What a fall for Mauricio, he was being spoken of as a Real Madrid coach at the end of last season.

Apr 26, 2020, 23:55

When you are on top of the game you can demand and get big bucks.

Manchester United was a nightmare from the day Fergie retired and his choice to replace him failed not because he was out of his league but due to the situation at United with players moving plus players salary caps placed on the new manager.

United ruled the waves during Fergie's term but as life is one day you are up and the next day you are down.

But they were, without a doubt, the top side in English football for many a year.

Tottenham will be a different team with the new manager I am sure.

Apr 26, 2020, 23:55

When you are on top of the game you can demand and get big bucks.

Manchester United was a nightmare from the day Fergie retired and his choice to replace him failed not because he was out of his league but due to the situation at United with players moving plus players salary caps placed on the new manager.

United ruled the waves during Fergie's term but as life is one day you are up and the next day you are down.

But they were, without a doubt, the top side in English football for many a year.

Tottenham will be a different team with the new manager I am sure.

You need to Log in to reply.