Today is the third T20I between SA and Pakistan

Forum » Cricket » Today is the third T20I between SA and Pakistan

Apr 14, 2021, 14:15

The only change to the team is replacing Lubbe with van der Dussen - still Verreynne is bbeing ignored for reasons of sheer stupidity by the idiotic coach,

The 34 year old Van Biljon is retained after a poor fielding display in the first T20I and a terrible batting performance in the second one.    

Apr 14, 2021, 17:43

Mike you talk so much bullshit..

Pite is 34.

Why do you lie so much man?

Apr 14, 2021, 18:00

"Pite is 34"

Who? 

Apr 14, 2021, 18:03

Pakistan won by 9 wickets!

Apr 14, 2021, 18:06

Superb by Klaasens. What a leader, next time they should give him some bowlers to work with!

Apr 14, 2021, 19:30

Lets get it plain and simple - if you pick shit players the team is  bound to lose,   In Pakistan 7 played and two won  and so far in  SA 6  played thus far and 2 wins,   That under Mozart's magnificent captain,    The problem is that  Klaasen had two good batting innings  and now the expected failures are on the cards, 

There is no way that the so=called team which played today will beat a provincial team un SA - but the fools who decided on the team (Boucher and  Klaasen) should both get the boot.   Fact is Boucher is by a huge distance the worst  coach SA ever had.    He is even worse than Meyer and Coetzee were as rugby coaches.

I did not watch the game - I expected a loss and did bit want to lose my temper again.,  Can  SA  win the next  match?  Possibly, but  -

*    Van Biljon should be replaced by Verreinne,

*     Andile who was supposed to be  and all-rounder was so shit  that so far in the series he bowled 2 overs out of a potential 12 overs,  but was so bad in those two overs,  that they never used him to bowl in the last two matches.    An all-rounder is supposed to be able to bowl  and \bat - this one can do neither,    Replace the farce with Mulder,

8   Beuren Hendricks  is supershit - but he is always in squads and has been ,a total disaster in  in 90% of the matches he played in,    Replace him with  Migael Pretorius  and make sure he is never again in any Protea  squad in future/

*     Forget about Dala and Magala - we need  bowlers in the team, not two passengers,   

I think it is tine that Boucher be given a warning - clear up your act  or go/   For once start  selecting players on merit and forget about  trying to make butter out of shit  by claiming   that they "own" their positions in the team.   And for heavens sake don't select any past their sell-by date players.           

Especially for the benefit of Mozart -   Klaasen ia captain is a joke in bad taste  - in other words  not a captains a - hole.   Boucher and he  select the playing team and the lack of bowlers is part of his problem - not anybody else's.   

Apr 14, 2021, 22:56

You know why we lost?

Cos Our best bowler didn’t get a chance to bowl.

Poor Andile. World class all rounder not being used properly.

Apr 15, 2021, 00:43

Superb Klaasen averaging over 50 for the series looking good as we intelligently build for the next WC.

Apr 15, 2021, 06:19

The fact is that like normal Mozart is a total simpleton  when it cones t team selection.    Have you read the comments of Klaasen about team selection.    Totally clueless as to what is to be done about what changes may be needed to be made to prevent another series defeat.

Now suddenly he talks about fielding,   Van Bilhon missed a sitter catch  after he cost them a win in the first T20I and now there was a repeat un the third T20I,     Verreynne made two brilliant catches in the ODI he was allowed to play in.

Be it as it may Klaasen should not be captain  anyway,    He himself claimed that he and Boucher decide on team selection and that was a deadly combination.    How the hell does a captain having such a critical hand in team selection losing  more than 70% of the  matches  he captained  and despite that he is brilliant?    Hell I have seen dumb comments on site - but that one takes the cake.

And his batting yesterday was shit as well.                               

You need to Log in to reply.