Today is the second T20I between SA and Pakistan

Forum » Cricket » Today is the second T20I between SA and Pakistan

Apr 12, 2021, 07:23

When  Klaasen was asked about selection of the team fir the first T20I - he used the royal we.   Klaasen is a loss as captain and a substandard  player as well,   Boucher and  he must be the worst  team selectors  in the history oif SA cricket,,    

With the possible exception of  Lubbe - the Coach was severely criticized in the media for leaving out Verreynne and may play him.   The bowling was total crap in the first T20I - but that will not be an issue and the crap bowlers will be retained,    

If the present team is retained my guess is another loss is inevitable.   

Apr 12, 2021, 08:45

Geez, I hope Boucher catches a wake up, Magala, Bala and Dala are not going to buy a win even if they use Bitcoin.

Apr 12, 2021, 14:19

The idiots learned nothing from the previous loss  and the same team  that ingloriously lost  will play in the second T20I game,     Idiocy will most likely lead to another loss - onw wonder whether Boucher would ever  learn anything from the  disasters he presided over as Head Coach. 

Hope Markram and Malan can help in this case - I have no trust in the rest of the team. - especially not the bowlers and Lubbe, Van Biljon and Klaasen in the batting line-up, with the all-rounder  a liability as well.

Fact is it not the first time the idiots lost in the first match in a series and retained the same team and lost again and again.   A donkey is cleverer than the idiots who selected the team.                   

Apr 12, 2021, 16:21

Who is Bala?

Lubbe is also bog ordinary. No record to speak of.

And still no Verreyne. This is madness.

Apr 12, 2021, 19:37

In the end  the  Proteas won  due to the massive contribution by Linde and Markram,  Klaaaen was average - the rest of the team was poor to very poor/     

Apr 12, 2021, 20:25

"Klaaaen was average"

36 not out from 21to see your team home from a sticky situation is a lot more than average mike,.

Apr 12, 2021, 20:46

He still is average about 50 is good - between  40 and 50 above average Linde's contribution of 20 runs off 10 balls,  3 wickets taken and  3 open-field  catches  deserve a rating of good  and is a at least  rating categories higher than Klaasen.      

Apr 12, 2021, 21:35

Didn't Klaasen get a 50 in the previous game too...off about 30 if I'm not mistaken?

I guess he is averaging about 80 for the series then.

Apr 12, 2021, 23:34

His  total  runs scored at this staje is 86.     

Apr 13, 2021, 15:02

And he was out once...it's no fault of his that there wasn't more runs to get...he is a good second wickey while Verreynne  learns his trade behind the wicket.

Apr 14, 2021, 04:14

Another loss is inevitable...hahaha. Klaasen was superb.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:59

Mozart

They were exceptionally lucky - Linde destroyed the Pakisani's top batting order and Markram  batting was top class,   Klaasen batted well - but that as the end,,   The rest of the team was ta train wreck.      

Apr 14, 2021, 11:59

thought linde batted well too!

dont think Malan was a train wreck!

There is a lot of space between fantastic and train wreck.

You need to Log in to reply.