Rassie van der Dussen 

George Linde

Andile Phehlukwayo

Wiaan Mulder

Sisanda Magala

Bjorn Fortuin

Tabraz Shamsi

Lizaad William

Now Andile is in the team as a batsmman - not an all-Rounder.  Crazy - but true,    

Apr 16, 2021, 16:10

Another disaster.  The score is 121/6 and the following needs to be borne in mind  - the team has only 3 recognized batsmen and a 4th (Klaasen) is a lottery ticket,  in the line-up.    Of these only three are acceptable - Klaasen is totally unpredictable with a tendency to try and hit out at everything and if he is lucky he made some runs. - the last two T20's he was not lucky,   Linde is an all-rounder and Phehlukwayo is on holiday and not present for doing anything, anyway,   

In matches  like this one need 8 players at  least capable to make runs - but in this case  there are only 3,   

Another bad loss is inevitable.    After the appointment of Boucher - what has the team won?   Under the captaincy of Klaasen what was the win-lose percentage,? In essence the morale in that team is about zero.   The fact is the squads seems to be  a lot of players  who should not be in the squad and they know they are there is protected species.   Any worthwhile players in the squad are never used  and being totally demoralized.

I am sorry but CSA is a scrapheap without anyway out of the mess being possible with the present Head Coach and Director of Cricket  being shown up as amateurs in capital letters.  

You need to Log in to reply.