The best display of.....

Forum » Cricket » The best display of.....

Oct 10, 2021, 06:35

of fast bowling in a game of T20 I've ever seen, in his last 2 overs  Daryn Dupavillon under pressure bowled with accuracy and consistency landing one toe cruncher after another devastating whatever resistance remained. It was impressive. I hope he goes onto higher honours.

"Daryn Dupavillon was the Hollywoodbets Dolphins’ hero, capturing 3-11 in his four overs"

Oct 10, 2021, 15:48

Denny 

They were playing a local second-level team and that is not meaning success on higher level.   The chap who is making a huge name for himself in the IPL is Anrich Nortje.    He really is a match winner for them,    

Lucky guy - the IPL will be expanded to ten franchises and this guy after the emga-auction in January will be paid a fortune  - there will not be one IPL team that will bid on him and he ios like to get even more money than Rabada.     

Oct 11, 2021, 03:42

We usually don't get any feed on saffa domestic cricket but we're getting the current series it's a bit awkward to watch because of the lag in time. I see Danie Rossouw has put in an appearance but I'm not familiar with many of the other players. A good yorker is good at any level especially if the speed is above 140km/h. 

Nortje is quick and tries to bowl straight  and has the potential to be a great but if he wants to raise his level he would have to develop a touch of variety aka Dale Steyn.

BTW I remember at the last WC Nortje was called up to replace Dale Steyn but then he himself got injured and had to miss making a maiden debut for the Proteas. If I remember correctly our resident bitter Naysayer stated that Nortje wouldn't cut the mustard and gave him the kiss of death long before he had the opportunity to bowl his first ball. Matter of fact Nortje has been a success subsequent to his appearance from injury and has vindicated his selection with his performances not only for his country but on the world stage at the IPL as well. Too funny.

Laughing graphics

You need to Log in to reply.