Starc is off to Australia today and will not play in the final ODI tomorrow

Forum » Cricket » Starc is off to Australia today and will not play in the final ODI tomorrow

Mar 06, 2020, 16:26

He is leaving for Australia to watch his wife Alyssa Healy  playing for Australia in the T20I Women World Cup.  Alyssa is a niece of Ian Healy.

News is that  Quinton is having a special braai tonight since it is unlikely that he would be out in the first over tomorrow,  LOL  

Mar 07, 2020, 02:28

Alyssa could probably have bowled Ock the other day, the poor little chap was so nervous! Now tomorrow all pressure is off, the series is won thanks to Klaasen, the conditions that usually produce a big Ock innings. The groupies might be well served.

Mar 07, 2020, 03:07

No Mozart as per normal you go off your rocker again    The series was not won by one player - me other players deserve equal credit,   Those include Klaasen,  Ngidi - Nortje who took out the big runscorers of the Aussies, Janneman Malan and Miller/   I would even give Janneman more credit than Klaaasen - his fielding was better,       

Your desperate effort at humour is also off Alyssa is a Wicket Keeper -  not a bowler,           

Mar 07, 2020, 06:58

And your complete lack of humour is hilarious.

Mar 07, 2020, 19:06

Nice win for the guys and some excellent performances.

Only managed to see a few overs........ what a pity.

Trust that they produce many more such results.

You need to Log in to reply.