Just a question about Rabada

Forum » Cricket » Just a question about Rabada

Oct 24, 2021, 14:26

He did not do well in IPL this year - irrespective of whether games were played in India or in the UAR.  Yesterday he also was ineffective.   Compared to last year in IPL when he was the highest wicket taker in IPL - he was ineffective this year.   

In the ODI's and T20I's he played for SA he was expensive and not a terror when it comes to shorter versions of the game.   The better fast bowler of the two is Nortje who is cheap when it came to runs given away with a better record in wicket taker.   It happened yesterday as well.   

It seems to me that he may have lost some pace and accuracy during this year.   Am I wrong or not?     

Oct 24, 2021, 15:52

He pumped a few through in the mid 140s yesterday, but I recall him up around 148 ks in the past. He looks burned out to me and almost dispirited. All this cricket has to be hardest on the fast bowlers,

Oct 24, 2021, 16:28

I think that between 148km/h and 142km/h the juice just ain’t worth the squeeze…in T20 anyway.

Oct 25, 2021, 10:18

Mike I think he's lost his aura, he's taken more wickets in the earlier part of his career besides he hasn't added any variation to his arsenal the latter more than anything makes him less threatening.

Good call on the outcome of the game once again you were spot on, it's the one game they had to win to make the semi final. Good on'ya Bouch!!!

Oct 25, 2021, 22:19

The fact that he hasn’t changed what he was doing makes him less threatening? Hahaha…..hilarious! Does this moron ever stop and ask himself if his material makes any sense? Apparently not.

Oct 26, 2021, 00:08

Rabada has lost his spark and fight after he got banned for being too aggressive

He had the nasty Donald and Steyn streak in him and that’s now gone

He just appears to be going through the motions when he bowls, no fire, no fight, no aggression

His flame has been blown out

Oct 26, 2021, 01:32

Welcome back Dave, thought you'd lost all interest in cricket or Proteas cricket. I guess you've been following the progress or should I say lack of progress of the team under Boucher.......what a F****** disaster he's turned out to be.  The selection of Klaaaasen and Dwaine Pretorius who you Mikey and myself dissed 5 years ago sums him up perfectly and then getting him to bowl the death over franks our opinion of him as being useless. But good on you for making an appearance I hope to enjoy my debates with someone who knows the game.

Oct 26, 2021, 03:00

Oct 07, 2019, 00:56

It’s sounds more like the Rob Kempson book of cricket 

Going low into contact....... 

for a scrum engage!!! 

I’m sure Denise knows something about something...,,maybe hilltop navigation or breaching fences!! 

Oct 26, 2021, 03:01

Seriously Quisling I’m not sure Dave really rates your cricket ….er….acumen. Perhaps ‘debates’ might be a lost cause?

Oct 26, 2021, 03:32

Care to tell me what's there to rate about yours? 

If one stripped your bitterbal  " De Ock" posts, then you've got nothing.

When "De Ock" scores 99 runs....oh look he got out because he leaves a gap and if he went on to score 999 runs it's still he got out because he left a gap. Man you're a laugh. 

"De Ock" you bitter low life is currently rated in the top 10 of all formats of the game and I'll tell you what if that's where leaving a gap gets a batsman then I'm damn sure there's plenty who would like to leave a gap.

Here some advice, best you stick to spellcheck and grammar correction because you know even less about cricket than rugby.

Oct 26, 2021, 03:48

Oh thanks….advice from a Quisling  and a grunt, just what I need. Have you ever even played cricket?

Oct 26, 2021, 03:59

Is that your best huh? A man with a Phd, 35,000 posts stuck on a cricket and rugby message board telling us he's living the high life.....but then again where else can you find a place to support your insecurity.

Oct 26, 2021, 04:18

Insecurity….gosh is that what it is….hahaha.

Oct 26, 2021, 04:20

Oh so now you're telling me I don't know because I haven't played cricket Bwhhhaahahaha so you've played huh?....so then tell me where did it get you?

"De Ock" nyaaaaahhhh  nyaaaaaaahhh nyaaaaahhh leaves a gap nyaaaaahhh nyaaaahhh nyaaaaahhh "De Ock" Leaves a gap nyaaaahhhh nyaaaaahhh Nyaaaaahhhh

That's where. 

"De Ock" you moron has a world top ten rating across all formats of cricket.

How stupid and ignorant do you feel?

Oct 26, 2021, 04:27

Is that a yes?

Oct 26, 2021, 04:39

I should have been at the gym this morning but for once I decided to respond to your ignorance but do you know what Sucker........I'm off to the gym after this post but guess where you'll be Hhmmmmm? 

Stuck on here heading towards 35,000 posts.

Get a life will you!?

Oct 26, 2021, 04:47

He’s off to the gym! How exciting. Careful now with that dicky  ticker, keep the heart rate under 120!

Oct 26, 2021, 07:21

Tante, I’ve yet to see anything resembling technical analysis from you.

Stats are for accountants and you need zero understanding of the game to make posts regarding averages or rankings.

Surely you’ve watched Quintie play? What do you think of his technique and how it’s developed?

Oct 26, 2021, 08:33

Don't ask too many questions Plum

You know Denny boy always runs away at the first sight of anything that remotely challenges him mentally or intellectually.... like what country does Boucher coach.....

He has a history of running.... we all know it..... it is what it is

It was quite hilarious recently, when Denny called you a "Doos" and all kinds of other derogatory names......… only to fully agree with you on the exact point that you were actually making to begin with

Fucking hilarious to watch

Oct 27, 2021, 00:30

I’m embarrassed to say Quisling is a mess. I supported this loser for years, but a few positive remarks about what Trump did was enough to negate all that. Zero integrity.

Oct 27, 2021, 09:10

haha because naturally disagreement = enemies for life

Tante Drank the anti-Trump juice.

Who knew that it was strong enough to cause blindness?

Oct 27, 2021, 21:20

Geez the battle rages on

I used to enjoy the same but can’t be asked anymore

The best I can muster is calling omelette a dumbfuck :)

Oct 27, 2021, 21:24

Yeah Denny I keep an eye on the cricket but only one eye

Boucher has been the biggest let down ever

Totally clueless when it comes to squad and team selections

I feel for all the promising young players being ignored for the likes of Hendricks, Rassie, Pretorious, Morris, Klaasens

It’s a shambles

You need to Log in to reply.