Andile

Forum » Cricket » Andile

Apr 09, 2021, 03:06

I have to laugh at you ignorant pricks on here telling us Andile is not up to scratch

He is a quality bat, with every shot in the book, evidenced in his last innings and is a handy 5th bowler

Some pricks on here asking why we have to take note of Andile given that according to the ignorant twat he is one of the worst all rounders we have had

What fucking cricket are you fools watching

Andile is far better than pretenders like Pretorious and Morris and I’d take him over Mulder right now in all formats

Great to see Janneman and Verreynne confirming they should always been in all our SA sides regardless of the format

Apr 09, 2021, 05:15

His bowling was poor  and  that was part of the resason for the loss by the  Proteas.    The fact is that he remains a dubious  player on international level,    

However, the team batsmen  was shit anyway and left too much for Verreynne and him to do in batting.       .   ,     

Apr 09, 2021, 14:16

Mike you are too fucking stupid to know who is a good cricketer and who is not

Andile’s classy 50 just confirmed how fucking stupid you are

And I mean that sincerely

Apr 09, 2021, 14:50

When last did he have a 50  - and his  bowling has been average to poor for as while now.   He would not have been  in any international squad  other than SA where he is a quota selection.   

I would rather  have a player like Linde - who made more runs and take more wickets - in the team rather than Andile.  

Apr 09, 2021, 22:56

Saffex

I respect your cricket opinions. But I’ll disagree with Andile.

He is very average.

He’ll end up with a bowling average in the mid 30s and 20 odd with the bat.

His best position in the lineup is at 8. We look thin on batting with him at 7.

It looks like he has his his peak.

I’m not saying he is useless and he sucks.

But he is very average. I’m sorry.

Apr 09, 2021, 22:59

I don’t care when last, he has just made a classy 50 and mostly bowls well as a fifth bowler

Linde is bog ordinary - would get thumped playing international cricket because he hardly turns the ball - plus his is nearly 30 - waste of space

Andile is our best all rounder - end of

Apr 10, 2021, 00:11

The end of  competitive cricket in SA.   

Apr 11, 2021, 14:48

Arguing with Dave about Andile is like arguing with Mike about Frans Steyn.

Opinions won’t change, regardless of their output.

I hope you stuck by your wives sides with the same vigour and single mindedness.

You need to Log in to reply.