Andile is on FIRE AGAIN!

Forum » Cricket » Andile is on FIRE AGAIN!

Sep 07, 2021, 15:37

Sri Lanka struggled to 203/9

Andile's mammoth contribution with the ball... 1 over.... 10 runs off of it.

BRILLIANT!

Sep 08, 2021, 04:41

I think this is rather apt:

Sep 07, 2021, 21:03

Idiot 

Stupid comment. ‘Klaasen top scores’! 

You almost say that like you won a bet! 

His top score isn’t worthy of being mentioned

Sep 08, 2021, 04:42

Feeling a bit stupid now Kettleblack?

Sep 08, 2021, 07:45

Idiot

You were having a fanfare at Klaasen top score because you think Klaasen is good… which in do too!

The difference here is that I think Andile P doesn’t belong anywhere near a club cricket ground!!! Yet Dave thinks he is a good all rounder.

I’m looking for a reaction from Dave brother.

Sep 08, 2021, 07:45

Idiot

You were having a fanfare at Klaasen top score because you think Klaasen is good… which in do too!

The difference here is that I think Andile P doesn’t belong anywhere near a club cricket ground!!! Yet Dave thinks he is a good all rounder.

I’m looking for a reaction from Dave brother.

Sep 08, 2021, 12:05

The Protea slow bowlers put the series on a plate for the batters. Apparently, they had to chew it for them too.

Again, a testament to the momentum the current Proteas can generate through slow-bowling. Something I spoke about not too long ago.

Markram needs to play more of an all-round role. He's just not coming good to the degree that he should be to hold down a spot in the first three. I say, make more use of his bowling and allow him to bat down the order. 

Sep 09, 2021, 00:02

Grunt…..I thought Klaasen had potential 3 years ago, it hasn’t emerged. But Tokkie still goes on about that so I feed the troll. Never thought I’d find another poster as stupid as Clevermike….but congratulations, you beat the odds.

Sep 09, 2021, 18:22

"... so I feed the troll. ..."

It's so obvious, but you really shouldn't, Oom Maaik takes these things very seriously and your constant critique hurts. 

Sep 10, 2021, 00:39

It makes his day Draad, get’s the blood pumping and the brain flickering into life. Without it the old coot might just fade away.

You need to Log in to reply.